Chapter 11

----Sabre's POV-----

Sabre yelped as the blast hit him with more force than he expected.

Pain. That was all he felt. Numbing pain that surged through his body.

He could barely feel his body hitting the ground, even though he could feel the pain flaring up in his body from the impact.

Sabre could barely hear himself screaming in agony, shaking violently as the coils of lightning wove around his body.

"SABRE!" A voice, faint and distant-sounding, called to him in a familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time, voice.

A blurry face accompanied the voice, hovering over him. He could only make out a few colours, for example; grey, brown and a little bit of yellow.

"Sabre!!! Can you hear me?!" The voice called again, panic starting to lace it.

Another voice chimed in, calm and slow but Sabre could make out (even in his pain) a bit of fear behind it. "Don't worry, you'll be alright. You have to be..." Another face, this time accompanying the calm voice, appeared. On this one there was a deep cerulean blue with it, joined by brown above it.

Sabre could hear them repeating these words, faintly aware of a fight going on nearby with flashes of white, black and faded rainbow colours from the three beings fighting.

Before he knew it, black was starting to crowd his vision.

No. Not again! I'm not dying again. What if I don't come back this time? And if I do come back, how will I explain it this time?!

As he was thinking, the edges had grown until his vision was almost fully black.

Time, Light, anyone! Help me! He reached out a hand (the non-paralyzed one), feeling a few tears slide down his face.

The electricity from the lightning had died down, but the pain was still there, fierce as ever.

A small wave of relief formed as Sabre felt a cold, but comforting hand squeeze his outstretched hand.

His breathing caught in his throat, the breath hitching and coming in hiccups from crying because of the immense amount of pain.
He had been in pain before, so why was this one so different?

Sabre let out a choked sob, feeling pain swell up again before he closed his eyes for a second time.

--------------------
Sorry it's so short!!!! I wanted the Chapter to end at that, and I was planning on adding something inbetween to lengthen the Chapter but couldn't think of anything to add.

I promise the next Chapter will be longer!!!

Have a good day/night wherever you are! Bye!!! <3