⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️

Disclaimer:
-The cover was made the amazing talent of miss Tem_Alphy_Loaf134

-This book is based on my 3-part fic called "Help" in my oneshots/twoshots book.

-I made some small changes on the remake of the fics in this book, I hope you all don't mind.

Warning:
-May contain gruesome scenes. i put "death" in the tags so that's probably enough.

-Strong languages. Because this is mature content.

-18+ scenes. I've already flagged this book as "mature", so yeah.

-Infidelity. Because what's drama without cheating? :))

-Mental and physical abuse. Y'all have seen the second and third fic, y'all know where this goes.

-Implications of abuse. ^(2)

-Toxic relationship. ^(3)

-Toxic sex. ^(4)

-Death. Not much, don't worry.

-Thriller. This makes me nervous, lol.

-A little bit of horror, maybe? I'm not sure if I'd be able to deliver this correctly, but I hope I will.

Note:

This is the author's first time writing a book like this, so please forgive me if I'm not able to deliver a lot of the scenes incorrectly.

A breakup should've been a wake up call.

Yet he was persistent, while the other was hesitant.

The show doesn't begin until the curtains close...

"The world is a stage! You either watch or be the one to give them a death defying performance!"

From a random fic to a book, I present to you; "My Undying Love"
   and be prepared to see a
completely different side of the
story you thought you knew.

May you all enjoy.

-- -.-- / .... . .- .-. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / -... . .- - / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..-