Ch. 5- ❦︎A performance to remember❦︎

[Please beware of errors and typos.]

[This is part 3 of help, only with a few edits and additional scenes. Once this chapter is over, the book will proceed to the present.]
______________________________

❦︎A performance to remember❦︎

"Make sure she suffers! Got it?!" He nods obediently and bowed before me before walking away, tilting his hat down as he shoved the bottle inside his trenchcoat.

I sigh and brushed my hair back so my bangs wouldn't cover my face. I walked back inside the building, there will be a party later tonight, and everyone will be going home early to prepare..

I opened the door to my office and was surprised to see America there. "Mahal!" I smiled and hug him before quickly pushing myself off of him.

"Don't "mahal" me. I know what you did! Slovenia told me!" He shouted. I sigh and sat on the other guest chair, "mahal, just so you're forgetting, you have no rights to be mad at me."

He flinches, and his eyebrows are meeting. I rest my elbow on my desk and placed my cheek on my palm as I look at him up and down. "Hypocritism doesn't suit you." I said. He calms down and slumps back on the chair in defeat.

[C]

I smile at his demeanor, so adorable. "No need to be jealous, it was just a one time thing. And I'll love you forever and always!" I said and stood up to squish his cheeks.

He tilts his head to the other side, trying not to look at me, I grin and take off his sunglasses to reveal his pretty blue eyes. I kiss his forehead and rub my thumbs on both sides of his cheeks. "Your eyes are so pretty...I don't even know why you cover them." I smile and kiss his lips before putting his sunglasses back on him.

I walk around my desk and sit down on my hair, "are you attending the party tonight?" I ask. Mahal nods, "then...can I have your first and last dance?" I smile, America perks up and looks at me with an eager look and nods.

"S-sure!" I smile. "We hadn't danced in a while, right?" He nods, "y-yeah.."

I sigh, "well...I think it's time that you get back to your office or else UN might scold us again." He chuckles and nodded before standing up, "ah, aren't you forgetting something?" He smiles and nodded, "of course, how could I forget.." he leans forward to kiss me on the cheek before leaving my office and gently closing the door behind him.

I knew you couldn't stop loving me.

United States of America:

I sigh and left his office, why can't I just hate him? After all that has happened.

Is it me? Am I the problem?

I huff as I trudge the hallways.

I groaned and stumbled back when I bumped into someone "oof- hey!-" I look up to see Russia. He only glances back at me before continuing to walk away, I look back to his direction, and it looks like he's going to Philip's office...

Oh right, their partnership...

I sigh and just continued moving along.

°

°

°

°