Ch. 1- ❦︎My love in a million pieces❦︎

[A/n: oh dear god- *nervous af*]

[Hope you enjoy! I am so sorry for the errors and typos! π∆π]
______________________________

❦︎My love in a million pieces❦︎

A few decades ago. . .

"Hey! Mahal!"

Hey turns around with the most charming smile as I called him, he spreads his arms open and I immediately run straight to his arms. He laughs and so did I as he spun me around before putting me back down on the ground and holding my hand.

His name's the United States of America. And he's on his way to be the biggest and strongest country in the whoooleee world!

I don't even know how I managed to get him as my boyfriend! But I'm lucky! Very lucky!

But people think that he might
just be using me because right now, he kinda got the whole country wrapped around his fingers, which is fine!

"So...why did you call for me again? You said it was urgent so I came as soon as I could thinking that you were in trouble."

I chuckle and squeezed his hand a little, "I'm not in trouble, I just have a very special surprise for us!" He chuckles and nodded, "alright then, lead the way my little butterfly."

I blush at the nickname as we continued walking. . .

°

"We're here!" I lead him in a forest where there was a red picnic blanket spread out on the grass with four stones supporting each of its edges so it doesn't fly away. And on the blanket there is a picnic basket and plates.

"Oh cool! A picnic!" I giggle and sat down on the blanket he sits right in front of me, "that's not really the surprise, the foods are just what we need because we're gonna have to eat a lot for the real surprise!"

Ame nodded and grabbed a plate before opening the picnic basket and bringing out all of it's contents, which includes a balanced meal of meat and vegetables.

°

We finished eating and I drank the last bit of my water

"Alright, so..what's the surprise?"

I smile and pulled out a wooden chest, a padlock, two keys, a piece of paper, a small bowl, a knife and a gauze.

Ame tilts his head to the side "uhh? I don't follow. What're we going to do with all of these?"

I chuckle, "mahal, do you know "Sandugo"?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "No? What is it?"

I chuckle, he may be tall, but I'm still older. "It's an ancient tradition here in my country, leaders, like my father, did all this to pay liegence and swear loyalty, trust, and friendship towards one another. But since we're in a relationship now, I thought that maybe we could do it too.." I look down at my lap, shyly fiddling with my fingers.

I hear America hum before saying; "alright then, let's do it! What do we need to do?" I perked up and grabbed a piece of paper.

"Well, there are three ways to do it, one, we can cut our chests and dip our index on the blood before putting the blood on the tip of our tongues and then forehead!" I squealed excitedly, but America doesn't seem too excited about it..