Ch. 6- ❦︎Its been so long❦︎

[Please beware of grammatical errors and typos, thank you and please enjoy]

[Note: This chapter may be short]

[Tip: read in dark mode to set the mood]
______________________________

Its been so long❦︎

"W-wait!" I called out as the south-east Asian countries began to leave.

They all sneered and scowled at me, not willing to hear anything I have to say.

"I-...I understand that you all hate me, but please, just listen to what I have to say!" They didn't listen. Instead, they walked to the door, ready to exit.

"Please contact us on our compound's landline in regards to what you have to say to us, mister USA." ASEAN said as he follows behind the leaders.

"It's about Philip." I spoke again, and this time they all stop in their tracks. Malaysia was first to turn around and face me, his tear-stained face and bloodshot eyes almost caught me off guard.

"YOU! HAVE! NO! RIGHTS! TO! EVER! SAY! HIS! NAME!!" He yelled, I winced. He turns around and walks away.

But I can't just let them leave. This is really important. I'm sure that it's what Philip would want. It's the very least that I could do...

"There was a place, deep in the forest in his country that Philip and I took care of" "oh save the sob story America." Vietnam snarled, but I didn't care and continued. "Philip had told me multiple times that if a time comes when he ever leaves the world too early, he'd want to rest there." They finally stopped in their tracks and turned their heads to me.

"It's been his wish since he was alive." They all look at each other back and forth, "then can you show us where it is?" Thailand asks and I nodded.

"Yeah.."

*
* [1 year later] *

*

It's been a year since it all happened. It all felt like a fever dream... It passed by so quickly yet so painfully slow at the same time...

Sometimes I just want someone to pinch me so I'd wake up from this horrible fever dream. Hoping that it wasn't real and I would just open my eyes and see my boyfriend laying beside me with a smile on his face. But sadly, it's all real.

I lost my boyfriend, I lost my best friend, I lost allies, I lost control of my country, and I lost my right eye as well.

They'd beaten me up so much that it ended up knocking the lights out from my right eye. So now, I am officially half-blind.

Oh, and one more thing; everyone also thinks that I've gone crazy. With my lawyers falsely stating that I have schizophrenia after telling them that someone tried to kill me.

They used it to "my" advantage so that my punishment would be less severe. I didn't get hanged or executed or something like that because of my alleged "mental disorders".

So now, all they did was no longer allow me to rule my country on my own and had to have my parents do most of the work. I feel like I just came back right from where I started. Which is the reason why I moved back in to live with my parents. I'm also under 4 years of probation and banned from doing a lot of things.

They're watching my every move...

There are cameras everywhere.

They're everywhere.