Ch. 2- ❦︎The happiest mistake of my life❦︎

[I hope you all enjoy, and please watch out for errors and typos ♥︎]
______________________________

❦︎The happiest mistake of my life❦︎

I sat on my desk, casually doing paper work. I called mahal over to bring me the paperwork, though he said that he would just have someone deliver it.

He and his new boyfriend broke up pretty quickly, barely lasted a year, I heard that he was the one who was desperate for them to not break up with him. Oh how the tables have turned. Back then it was me who was begging for him to stay.

Ah well.

"Philip? I got the papers you asked for!"

Ha! I knew it. He can't deny me.

"Philip?! I'm coming in!"

I continued signing the papers, trying to read them thoroughly, but my vision completely opposes me. I hear the door open, but I'm too busy with this damn paper to even look up at his handsome face.

"Uhm, where can I put this?"

"Just- put it over there."

"Over where?"

"There!" I raised my voice, but I quickly realized what I just did and relaxed myself. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose, "..on the table."

"Uh...there's no more space on your table."

I lift my head up and noticed that my desk is stacked with papers. America sighs and places the files down on the floor next to my desk and goes around, I feel his strong and calloused hands on my shoulder, I can see what he's trying to do.

As much as I'd relish it, I have to act and see how far he could go on with this.

I take off his hands from my shoulders, "the fuck are you trying to do?" I growl in a hostile manner. "Come on Philip, you're clearly tired, you need to rest" I groan, "I know. I'll rest when I'm finished." "Oh really?" "Yes." "How many times have you told yourself that?"

About a million if I were counting.

"Look, I just want to help. You can go ahead and continue working all you want as if I'm not here at all! I just want to make you feel less tired." No America, you're going to make me fall asleep if you keep getting so good with your massages.

If only you knew how your actions are going to affect you...

My words contradicts the emotions of my heart.

"Whatever."

I continued working, trying to ignore his hands on my body, I keep myself together and focused no matter how good it feels..

The massage suddenly stops, and I feel his hand going lower and lower, I hold back the urge to bite my lip and buck my hips forward.

I feel like my stomach drop when I felt his hand on my crotch, I turn around to see our faces so close together.

Ah, here we go.

After a few moments of staring into each other's eyes, his lips are now gently placed on mine, out of temptation, I kissed back. But I couldn't help but let out a whine when he suddenly pulls away