Abandonment/Trust issues

Requested by: PeacefulLavender
Warning: may be a bit emotional
I only did the main 6 for this one because my brain cannot think up enough to do all 8. I also want to apologize for taking so long to publish these. Writers block sucks.

Roman:
It had been a rough morning. Nothing in particular happened, but every little thing seemed to bother you. When Roman knocked on the door up of the blue, you were startled. You were already on edge because of your mood. His bright smile faded when you hesitantly invited him in. He decided to think nothing of it for the time being. Him being there helped your mood a bit, but you were still struggling.
You had left his side to go get some water when you stubbed your toe on the dining room table. That was the final breaking point. You broke down sobbing as you fell to the floor.
Roman heard this from the other room and instantly ran to your side. He tried to comfort you. He went to hug you, but you flinched and pushed him away. You didn't really know why, but you were afraid in that moment.
Roman was shocked to say the least. You had never reacted like that towards him. He quickly regained his own composure and sat on the floor next to you. He leaned on the wall and you two just sat there. The only noise had been your sobs.
When you finally calmed down, Roman spoke up.
"What's wrong, love?" He spoke softly, almost as if he spoke to loud, you would shatter. You shook your head in response. You couldn't really form words at the moment. You were to scared.
You were scared he'd think the tears were pointless. Scared that he'd think your too sensitive. Scared that he'd laugh.
Deep down you knew you shouldn't be scared. You knew he'd comfort you and that he wanted to be there for you. You just couldn't bring yourself to talk to him.
"Please" he whispered. "You don't have to tell me what happened, just please, tell me what I can do to help"
You could tell by the way he spoke. He hated seeing you like this. He just wanted you to be happy.
You tried to speak, but the words seemed to catch in your throat. You just leaned into him instead. His arm instinctively wrapped around your shoulder and held you close as you cried.
You knew you were safe with him.

Virgil:
You and Virgil were sitting on the couch, enjoying each others company while you had a shared day off. Everything was going really well. You two had plenty of snacks and watched a bunch of movies as you cuddled.
He had laughed a bit when you clung onto him when you started your relaxing day. Of course he wasn't laughing AT you, he just thought it was cute. But you didn't realize that. It didn't stop you from holding onto him and wanting to be close. The thought never left your mind though. What if he was laughing at you? What if he thought you were childish? Or clingy?
You couldn't get yourself to stop thinking about it.
After most of the day had passed, you had decided to order pizza for dinner. Virgil had left to go pick it up, and you broke. You wrapped your arms around yourself as you brought your knees to your chest. Him not being there while thoughts were running through your head triggered emotions and memories in you that you forgot you had. You stared thinking about past relationships. How terrible they were. How awful the endings were. The you started think about Virgil. You don't want to lose him. You love him.
You don't know how much time has passed while you were crying, but you knew it was enough time for Virgil to go get the pizza.
You faintly heard him call for you, but you couldn't respond. You tried to force down a sob that threatened to escape. Your thought that maybe if he didn't hear you crying, he'd never know. But the sob forced its way out.
Virgil had made his way to you and worry flooded him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. He whispered sweet nothings to you while you continued to cry.
"Please talk to me" he whispered.
You spilled out everything that you had been feeling and thinking. Virgil listened intently as he stroked the top of you head and intertwined you fingers.
"Babe" he said softly "I will never leave you. I love you. I know it's cheesy but your my one and only."
He kissed you softly, and suddenly everything felt right again.