You need help with your period

A/N: I was thinking about making a sanders sides one shot book with x readers and ships. Would anybody be interested in that?

Roman:
You called Roman one day because you had ran out of tampons/pads. He dropped everything he was doing and rushed to the nearest drug store. He got you what you needed, as well as chocolate, soda, and a plushie. When he arrived he brought the products to the bathroom, where you were waiting from him. When you came out he brought you to your room, turned on a movie, cuddled you under a bunch of blankets, gave you the plush, and fed you chocolate.

Virgil:
He was at your place with you, and you started getting really bad cramps. He was quick to get you some aspirin, and he made you some coffee/tea/hot chocolate. When he sat back down he pulled out his phone and you saw him look up ways to help with period cramps. This made you laugh a little. He asked you if you had a hearing pad at one point. You told him you didnt, and he went quiet.
"One will be here in a couple of days"

Patton:
He noticed you were cranky one day so he asked what was wrong. You told him you were just PMSing. He didnt hesitate to curl you up in a blanket and put on a movie for you. He then went to your kitchen and started baking. An hour late he gave you freshly baked double fudge cookies and cuddled with you on the couch.

Logan:
You called him from work one day because you forgot to restock on products and needed some pain killers. Within 10 minutes he was there with a big bottle of water, pain killers, and tampons/pads. He let you do your thing and gave you a quick kiss before leaving so you could get back to work.

Janus:
You called him early one morning crying.
"It hurts like a bitch" within minutes he was in your bedroom. How he got there so fast, the world may never know. He helped you downstairs and started a hot shower for you. When you got out you saw he had made your favorite breakfast for you. It was sitting on the table with a coffee/tea/hot chocolate and two aspirin. He peaked his head out from the kitchen and smiled at you. He had an apron on and a spatula in hand. He went back to cooking and came back with his own breakfast a few minutes later. He gave you a kiss on the top of you head as he sat down and ate his breakfast.

Remus:
He noticed you were really cranky and irritable one day, and he seemed to have a death wish. While you were cooking the two of you lunch he asked if you were on your period. You turned around and pointed the knife you were holding at him. He laughed and kissed you on the cheek before running away. He appeared several minutes later with two tampons shoved up either nostril. You laughed really hard at this and ended up forgiving him.

Remy:
He showed up at your house and saw you laying on the couch miserably. He sat next to you then pulled you into his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. He went onto his phone and played some music, humming along to it. Once you were feeling better he took you out to the mall and got you some new clothes and you two ate a bunch of junk food.

Picani:
You were sitting in the waiting room at the office he works at, waiting for him to get off work. When he came out he saw you hunched over in a chair with your arms wrapped around your stomach. He walked over to you and gently put a hand on your shoulder. When you looked up at him, he asked you if you were having cramps. You just nodded in reply. He took you back into his office where he had aspirin and a water. He handed you a stress ball and the two of you left and went back to his house. You spent the rest of the night cuddling with him.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!