They meet your family

A/N: a couple things. 1. I'm sorry updates are so speratic. I usually write when I have motivation orninspiration. 2. Thank you so much for all the love on this. It means alot.
3. There is a little bit of sweating in this 4. I dont know anyone's situation in the real world, but in this it's your mom, dad, older brother, and younger brother. If necessary, just make up a name
M/N=mom's name
D/N=Dad's name
O/B/N= Older brother's name
Y/B/N= Younger brother's name

Roman:
Your family was in town visiting you, and was currently staying at your place.  Sense they were here, you wanted to take the opportunity to introduce Roman to them. You had plans with your family every day while they were here, and within that, you had a lazy day at your place. With that in mind, you called Roman and asked him to come by that day. Over the phone, you could tell he was excited. He's been wanting to meet you family sense you two got together. Because of the distance, that proved difficult.
So the week went by and the day came. You were a bit nervous because you wanted them to approve of your relationship.
You woke up that morning to a call from Roman. He was planning on bringing breakfast over and asked what everyone would want. He denied that it was a bribe to try and win them over, but you knew that's exactly what it was. Your family was already awake, so you asked them all what the wanted. You just told them you were ordering delivery. You wanted it to be a surprise.
About half an hour later you heard a car pull into your drive way. You tried to get to the door but your older brother beat you to it. He had money in his hands. You rolled your eyes at this. He though he was going to pay. He opened the door and you saw Roman standing there with the food. O/B/N went to grab the food and give Roman the money, but you quickly made your way over ther. You pushed O/B/N put of the way and kissed Roman, pulling hin inside. He smiled at you as he brought the food into the kitchen, where the rest of you family was. O/B/N was going to say something but you shushed him and dragged him into the kitchen. Your family gave you confused looks due to the stranger in your house. You walked to Roman's side and he put his arm around your waist.
"This is my boyfriend, Roman. Roman this is my mom, M/N, my dad, D/N, and my brothers O/B/N and Y/B/N" you said, letting put a deep breath. Your mom smiled at you as your dad approached. He shook Roman's hand with a big smile.
"Take care of her/him/them" after that, you all are breakfast and they got to know Roman better.

Virgil:
You and Virgil where relaxing on your couch, cuddling and watching movies. Your relaxation was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. You really didn't want to get up, and neither did Virgil, but whem the bell rang again, he got up and got the door. You heard a talking coming from the door.
"Hi hon- oh!" You heard the familiar voice.
"Did she/he/they move without telling us?" Another voice sounded.
You finally decided to get up at this. You walked over to the door and saw Virgil was a bit tense, fiddling with the hem of his hoodie. You grabbed his hand as you stood next to him in the door way and smiled at your parents and brothers. You stepped back, Virgil taking a step with you, and motioned for them to come in. You closed the door behind them and turned to them, asking what the unexpected visit is for.
"We were in town because your cousin is getting married. She didnt know your address, but the wedding is near here so we decided to give you the invite in person." You smiled at this, then your little brother piped up.
"You can bring your boooyfriiend" he cooed. You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arm around Virgil, pulling him into you. He rested his head on your shoulder and smiled up at you, happy to be in your embrace.
"Would you want to go?" You asked him. He nodded in reply, so you gave your family the same answer. You all ended up going out for lunch, and thankfully, they got along well with Virgil.

Patton:
You and Patton decided to take a little vacation together and go to your home town. He wanted to see where you grew up and meet your family aswell. You decided to kill two birds with one stone and stay at your family's house. After a long drive, you pulled into the drive way and parked the car. After turning it off you climbed out and were greeted by your little brother practically tackling you in a hug. You laughed and hugged him back. Your parents and older brother soon walked out of the house aswell. You hugged all of them and turned your attention to Patton. You introduced him to all of them and vice versa. Your parents and older brother instantly loved him, but Y/B/N was another story. He walked over to Patton with his hands on his hips, sizing him up. Patton laughed awkwardly as you rolled your eyes and laughed. You rubbed the top of Y/B/N head, messing up his hair. He groaned and shoved your hand away, quickly forgetting about whatever was happening before that.

Logan:
You were sitting at a diner waiting for Logan to have lunch when you spotted you younger brother outside the window.  You waved at him and he waved back before getting your parents attention. He pointed you out to them and they all walked in. They sat down at the booth with you and started small talk. Your older brother ended up asking why you were here alone. You told him you were with for you boyfriend, and your parents got really excited. There minds already set on waiting for him to show up. A few minutes later he did. You stood up and walked over to him at the front doo. He kissed you before hugging you close.
"Sorry I'm late darling, trafic was bad." You smiled at him and told him it was okay and that your family was keeping you company. You brought him over to the table and he sat next to you in the booth. Your little brother on the other side of you. You introduced them all to him and vice versa. Your family ended up joining you and Logan for lunch, and you all had a really good time.

Janus:
You and Janus were walking having a picnic at the park. You two had soft music playing through a speaker and were cuddled up together on a picnic blanket, talking and eating snacks.
He fed you a strawberry and kissed your nose while you two were sitting there, and your heard and "ew" sound come from behind you. You looked back and saw your brothers sitting on the ground behind you two. You made eye contact with them before O/B/N grabbed your picnic basket and ran. You quickly got up and started chasing him.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" you yelled as you got closer to him. You heard him laugh as he kept running, until he tripped on a stick in his way. You tackled him to the ground and grabbed the picnic basket from him, before standing up and walking back over to Janus. You sat next to him, keeping the picnic basket in your lap. He looked at you with both a confused and entertained expression. You kissed him before resting your head on his shoulder.
"Bitch" your older brother said as he sat down in front of you and Janus. Your little brother joined him and so did you parents.
"What are we going to do with you kids" your dad sighed, shaking his head.
You looked up at Janus and saw he was even more confused now. You laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Mom, dad, O/B/N, Y/B/N, this is my boyfriend, Janus. Janus, this is my family." Janus whispered and "oh" and laughed before conversation started up between you all.

Remus:
You were walking with your family at the mall, spending the day with them. You wanted to take advantage of the time you had to hang out with them. While you were walking, you were suddenly picked up bridal style. You let out a slight scream and looked at the person that picked you up. It was Remus. You laughed as he just casually walked beside your family.
"So what store are we going to next?" He asked, looking at your family, who were staring at him confused and slight concerned.
"Remus, babe, please put me down." You said to him. He just shook his head , a smile plastered on his face. You sighed and turned your head to face your family.
"This trash is my boyfriend." You said to them, unable to hold back a smile as you did. You noticed his smile growing aswell. Your older brother ended up laughing, saying that this should be I really interesting. Remus never ended up putting you down while you where there.

Remy:
You had just gotten off work, and Remy went to go pick you up as usual. When he got there he walked in to see you with some other people. Two coffees sat on the table in front of you. He walked over to you and stood behind you, as all other seat where taken. He kissed you when you turned to him and grabbed his coffee. You smiled and turned back to the people in front of you. Now staring at Remy with a new found interest. You introduced him to them and told him that this was your family. He brought a chair over from a nearby table and sat next to you, now making conversation with them as he held you hand.

Emile:
You were at home with your family, just hanging out with them. While you were making lunch for everyone, the front door opened. You heard your mom start freaking out so you went to see what was happening. You saw Emile standing there I'd taking off his shoes, with your mother freaking out about the stranger that just walked in. You walked over to her and calmed her down, telling her everything is okay. Emile finished taking off his shoes and hung up his coat. He apologized to your mom for scaring her and you introduced them. You then heard your brother yelling at you from the kitchen, calling you an idiot. You quickly ran to the kitchen to see him taking care of the almost burnt food. You laughed and thanked him s Emile and your mom walked in. Yoo introduced Emile to your brothers and dad and you all enjoyed lunch together.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Please leave requests or ideas in the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!