He Carries You

Idea from PeacefulLavender
Roman:
You and Roman were walking through the park nearby. While you were walking you failed to notice a rock on the path in front of you. You stepped on it and from getting startled, fell over. You let out a slight Yelp as you landed on the ground. Roman was quick to neal to your side. He asked you if you were okay while pulling you into a hug. You laughed slightly and told him that your fine. He got up and helped you off the ground. You stood up only to fall back down again. You told Roman that your ankle was hurting and you think you sprained it. He gave you a quick kiss before picking you up bridal style. He carried you to the car and set you in, driving you home. He came around the car when he got there and picked you up, caring you inside. He set you on the couch and took care of you got the rest of the day. 

Virgil:
You and Virgil had walked over to his friends house for a get together.  His friend lived really close to him so you didnt have to drive. You two were there for several hours, and didnt go home until 11 PM. By the time you two were leaving, you were exhausted. Virgil smiled at you, practically asleep on the couch and placed a kiss on your forehead. He told you it was time to go home and you just grumbled into response. Virgil laughed a little and told you to climb onto his back. He kneeled in front of you, his back facing him, and you lazily obliged. He carried you back to his place while you slept on his back.

Patton:
You and Patton were baking in his kitchen one day. There was an ingredient you needed high up in a cabinet that you couldn't reach. Patton helped you buy hiding you on his shoulders. You grabbed the item and handed it down to him, but he didnt put you down. You continued baking being carried around on his shoulders. It was difficult, but you two managed and had a lot of fun with it.

Logan:
Logan had been working a lot, so you havent gotten to see him that much. You decided to show up at his work one day when he got off. You waited outside of the front door of his work place, and when you saw him walk out the door, you yelled his name. He looked over you in shock for a second, before smiling widely at you presence. You ran up to him and literally jumped on him. Your legs wrapped around his waist as your arms wrapped around his neck. His arms instinctively went around your waist to hold you up. You rested your forehead against his with a huge, red-eye smile on his face. He leaned his head up a bit, placing a passionate kiss on your lips before carrying you over to his car. He asked you how you got here, you told him the bus and he smiled again, placing you in the passenger seat.
"I think I owe you a dinner" he said, before pulling out of the parking lot.

Janus:
Janus was at your house taking care of you because you were sick. He made sure you got to sleep in and made you breakfast. He made sure you took medicine. He had come back with a refill of water for you, and saw you getting up out of bed. He quickly went over to you, set down the water, and picked you up bridal style. You let out a soft groan as you wrapped your arms around him. He asked where you were trying to go. You told him you wanted a change of scene and were going to go to the living room. He carried you down there. For the rest of the time he was taking care of you, he would pick you up and carry you when you wanted to go somewhere. Even if it was the bathroom.

Remus:
You were sleeping in on a day off work, when your front door swung open, waking you up. You knew it was Remus so you didnt bother getting up, knowing he'd come to you. Surely enough, he burst into your room a few seconds later, a huge smile on his face.
"Let's go!" He practically yelled. You could see the excitement oozing from him. You didnt have time to question it when he ran over to your bed and picked you up bridal style and carrying you out of the house. He ended up only wanting to show you two squirrels having sex in your front yard.

Remy:
You had just gotten off of work and decided to take a coffee to go. You got your coffee and walked outside, only to be greeted by Remy. Without saying anything, he took the coffee from your hands and picked you up, throwing you've her shoulders like a ragdoll. You screamed at this as he started running. He was laughing and soon enough, you were aswell. He kept running until he got to your place and set you down on the front step, pulling you in for a kiss. As you two caught your breath, you finally asked him what that was about. He just shrugged and took a sip of you coffee before handing it to you.
"I felt like it"

Emile:
You and Emile were went out for lunch one day. You had both had a long week and wanted to spend quality time with each other. As you were out you spotted an ex. He/she/they noticed you two and waved. You weren't too happy about it and Emile noticed you getting uncomfortable. You quickly filled him in on what was happening. When it was time for you to leave, after Emile refusing to let you pay, he stood up, and picked you up. Your arms around his waist as you rested in his back. You laughed a bit as he walked our, being sure to walk past your ex.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!