your "secret" language

This one is just the language you speak with eachother when you want to talk shit without others being aware

Roman:
Spanish. It's the only other language besides english he knew so, when you two need to be discreet you talk In spanish

Virgil:
You two speak in the sacred language of gen z. It just happened one day, and became your thing

 It just happened one day, and became your thing

As an example, speaking like this^^^^

Patton:
You two speak in Morse code with eachother. This started when you were pissed at someone and cussed them out in morse code as to not cause a scene, but also calm your self down. Patton responded in morse code telling you to watch the language. You felt bad for swearing in front of the bean, even if it was more code.

Logan:
You two will destroy someone to the other in sign language. Your deaf friend was visiting one day and you were telling him about Logan in sign language. He saw this and started signing as well. Sense you both knew it, you used it to your advantage.

Janus:
You two speak in pig Latin. You and Janus got so bored one day that you decided to learn an entire language. Pig latin specifically. Even when you two are alone or not talking shit, you will talk it with eachother. Mainly too show off when others are around.

Remus:
You two MADE a whole ass language. It's still in the making as conversations go on, but people both hate and respect you two for this. It's called the Language of the Trash Goblins.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Should I add Remy and/or Picanni into this? Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!