They want attention part 2

Janus:
You and Janus were hanging out at your place, watching TV, when there was a knock on your door. Thinking it was a package delivery, you went over an opened the door, only to see one of your friends, his daughter in his arms. His hair was a mess and it looked like he had been crying. You quickly let him in and sat him on the couch, taking his daughter, Ash, into your arms.
Your friend told you that he received a phone call that his sister and husband, who were out shopping together, had gotten into a car crash.
"I hate to ask this of you, especially last minute, but could you watch Ash for me?" He asked. You told him you would. He gave you a hug before leaving.
Throughout the rest of the day you were focused on taking care of the 2 year old and keeping her out of trouble. Janus tried to help to the best of his ability, getting food for her when you needed it, watching her while you went to the bathroom, etc.
He thought it was cute how happy you were playing with Ash. And as things started to settle down for the night, he pulled you into him, holding you close as you looked for a Disney movie to put on.
Ge loved seeing you happy, but he couldn't help but be jealous of the child that took all of your attention, so he wanted to take advantage of the calm moment.
It didn't last long though, as the kid started crying from yet another full diaper.
You sighed as you stood up and changed her.
When you returned from throwing away the diaper, you saw Janus hunched over in his seat, glaring and pouting at Ash, who stood in front of him giggling.
"What are you doing?" You laughed, startling him and causing him to shoot up, which cause Ash to laugh more.
"Umm. Nothing." He replied as he sat back on the couch.
"Mhmm. So you weren't just glaring at a 2 year old?" You teased.
"Nope!" He responded, grabbing the remote and continuing to search for a movie.
"Yeah, okay," you said as you picked up Ash, "why don't we try to put you to bed."
Janus subconsciously smiled at this, which you noticed. You laughed softly to yourself as you brought Ash over to the pack and play that was set up on the other side of the room. You made her a bottle and laid her down before going back to Janus.
"So are you gonna tell me the truth now?" You asked him quietly.
"Shewastaminguptoomuchofyourattenion." He mumbled.
"What was that?" You smirked.
"She had to much of your attention." He mumbled again, but this time it was clear enough for you to understand.
"Aww," you teased, "are you jealous of a toddler?"
"Shut up," he murmured as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap.

Remus:
You walked into his apartment and was instantly pulled into a hug. He had his arms wrapped around your waist and he buried his face in the crook of your neck. Once the shock died down you wrapped your arms around him, one of your hands playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.
"Hello to you too," you laughed, "everything okay?"
He shook his head slightly.
"I need cuddles," he whined.
Wordlessly, you pulled away, grabbed his hand, and led him to his bedroom. You laid down, him following, and you wrapped your arms around him. He did the same, the two of you getting tangled together.
You moved one of your arms to pull the blanket over you two.
You stayed like that all day, eventually falling asleep.

Remy:
Remy had gotten into an argument with a friend, and was really upset by it, so not knowing what else to do, he showed up at your work. You were busy when he got there so he sat at a table and waited for you to be available.
As soon as you were, he walked up to the counter.
You greeted him with a smile on your face. Your smile grew when he leaned across the counter and kissed you.
"The usual?" You asked him when he pulled away.
"Um, yeah." He replied. You got concerned by this because he didn't have the same enthusiasm he usually has.
"Alright. Um, are you okay?" You questioned, despite knowing the answer
He just nodded in response, his eyes fixated on the counter.
"Okay. I'll get your coffee made real quick." You told him. As you were making the coffee you told your coworker you were gonna go on break.
You clocked out and joined Remy, his coffee in hand.
"Hey," you said softly as you set his coffee down and sat next to him.
"Hey," he replied in the same tone.
"What's wrong?" You asked, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him into your side.
"My 'friend' is an asshole," he muttered.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Not really, but do you have to go back to work?"
"Unfortunately, I do," you sighed.
Throughout the rest of your shift, when there were no customers, Remy came over to the counter to just hold your hand.
He never left, so by the time you got off you shift and walked out towards him, you were engulfed in a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and rubbed his back as he held you tight.
"Let's head back to my place," you said softly. He nodded in response but refused to let go, so you walked to your car with your arms around him and sat in the back cuddling for an hour until he was feeling better.
You drove to your place and spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies with Remy.

A/N; I'm not doing Emile for this one because I can't think of anything for him.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Leave requests or ideas in the comments!
Peace out ya simps.