The Begginging Of Our Friendship

A/N
OKAY LMAO! IM FINALLY WRITING THIS! I always make up scenarios in my head but never write them, so now I am. Im also in school right now.. Sooo- ANYWAYS LETS BEGIN. (Also I dont know how the first part really goes so bare with me)

Kurapikas (POV)
A strange fat man walked up to us, he looked a bit shorter than me. He explained to us that his name was Tonpa, offering us, me, Lay oreo and gon a welcome drink we said yes.
Soon later Gon noticed something was wrong with the drink and spat it out, I poured my drink out.

"Woah haha, how did something like that get in there" Tonpa said

"Yeah, I wonder how" Gon added

Gon was a bit to naive.

"Gon you-"

Leorio was cut off by Tonpa saying "I can tell your new here"

"Like I said im Tonpa, I've tooken this exam like 30 times or something"

That was nothing to brag about.

Sooner or later there was a scream and a man fell to the floor bleeding.

"Say sorry next time when you bump into someone"

The weird clown gave me major chills. There was something wrong with him.

"Thats Hisoka, Number 44. He's weird, you should'nt go near him."

Sooner or later a girl walked in, she had her (h/c) and it was so gorgous, she was wearing (whatever clothes you want) She did not seem to be of any harm, she looked sweet, infact innocent.

"Who is that Tonpa?" I asked as the woman got her badge.

"Im not sure, but she dosen't look like she'll make it through the Hunter exam" Tonpa said as he laughed a little.

"That's not nice!" Gon yelled.

Tonpa walked over to the lady offering the same drink to her as he did with ours. I wonder how he had so many.

"For a pretty lady to be here, don't you think its to dangerous" Tonpa said with  a smirk.

The woman took the drink from him and crushed it as it all splattered on Tonpa he flinched and gave her a disgusted look, as she returned it.
"Hey you!" Gon said, calling out to that same girl.

Y/N (POV)
"Hm?" I looked around to see a boy around 9-10 years of age, he couldn't be any older.

"Im Gon!" The short spiky hair kid said, also known as Gon.

Two others walked up behind him.
"Im Leorio" The taller man said straightening his posture.
"kurapika." the blonde said
   I looked at Kurapika, although he looked familiar I couldn't put my finger on who he was. After a while I stammered

"Oh, uhh Im Y/N."

"I like your name!" Gon said

"Thanks."

Sooner or later a guy with a mustache came out explain his name was Mr Satoz and that we had to follow him or something, I wasnt really listening since I was figuring out who Kurapika was and why he seemed familiar. But Sooner or later I brushed it off.

We started running and I heard Leorio and Gon behind me.

Leorio was yelling about how you cant ride skateboards in here?