I want my answer.

Y/Ns (POV)

Me and Kurapika haven't talked since, hes given me strange glances, but for most of the time he was reading. I lay my head back on the wall and close my eyes.

I fall asleep. (again)

// 7 Hours later //

I wake up to a Kurapika standing right infront of me, as I observed it was dark, all were asleep.

"Give me my answer" He said sharply

"What answer? What? My buisness with the Kurta clan! Oh gosh, your funny" I chuckled.

"I'll have to assume you're a spider and kill you" He said as his eyes flickered, I barely noticed but I didn't make any assumtions.

"Like the bug?" I ask, purposely making fun of him.

"No joking around Y/N"

"If i wasn't a spider who would you assume I'd be?" I said standing up

"Someone else doing dirty buisness with them!" His eyes glowed more and more as we spoke, I realized it.

He was a kurta too, so I am not really the last one. No wonder he was familiar, it all made sense to me. But I didn't habe the balls to tell him. Like he would believe me anyways, he thinks im from the troupe.

"What if I am a spider" I said knowing I would probably die pretty soon.

"Then I'd KILL you. Don't joke around like that" He said giving me more and more chills by the moment.

"Im not a spider, I can assure you that. But what I am does not concern you" I said, you know, I really should've been excited to see another Kurta, but I wasn't.

"But it does, it involves Kurtas, im the only one left. It concerns me to a point where I will get my answer"

"You can keep trying but I wont budge"

The room filled with silence

"I've been awake this whole time you know??" Killua says while picking his pillow up
  Silence filled the room once more
Killua threw the pillow at Gon and a pillow fight started

"Way to lighten the mood" I said sarcastically while sitting back down
  Kurapika went and sat by the bookshelf, reading, (again.)

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY I LOVE YOY ALL SO MUCH!! MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK
WORD COUNT : 390
SORRY ITS SHORT I AM MAKING A RLLY LONG ONE OK