Leorio treats your wounds

I woke up sooner or later not knowing if the exam was over and I was still in the forest from what I could tell, I tried getting up but the wounds hurt so bad. I groaned, clenching my ribs I realize I was bandaged up.. I heard a familiar voice

  "Ah, so your awake Y/N"

  My eyes shot over to the familiar blonde "Kur..api..ka" I managed to stutter out. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, the ... erm, troupe has a significant tatoo, if you seriously were one of them then you'd have it too" "ah.., did you.. treat my wounds?" "No, Leorio did" To my left I saw Leorio standing proud and tall. "What an idiot" I thought to myself.
  I tried getting up but that sharp pain came back. "Y/N" Leorio said, "what.." I said while lying back down, much better. "You won't be able to get up for a while, your ribs are very fragile-" "Are you kidding me?!" I didn't mean to say that out loud. Woops... "No, it could damage it worse, IN WHICH, I, the all mighty Leorio will carry you back"

  oh
    heck
      no
                          no
                      way.

  "No way you're not!, I can walk just fine on my own" I tried lifting myself up with my broken arm and it snapped, I covered my mouth with my other arm as Leorio quickly unravled the bandage. "Oi oi you already snapped your arm AGAIN!!" "Well no shi-" "HOWD YOU EVEN BREAK IT THE FIRST TIME!!" "SHU-" Me and Leorios bickering was inturupted by Kurapika, "Do not fight, we don't have much time. Y/N rest as much as you can, you need to recover for the next part of the exam." "Psh whatever"

  Feeling some sort of comfort around the two boys I let my guard down, something I wish I never did. I slept, I slept without noticing a thing...

  Word count : 323