What the..

I woke up in the forest in the exact same placr I was when.. when..
      Why can't I remember what happend, then I heard a familiar voice..
     "very bold of you" The tall black haired boy said, "Illumi.." And then suddenly it all came back. When I stole Illumis badge his eyes shot open and grabbed my arm cracking it, while giving me a nice kick to a tree knocking out my air flow. "MY ARM-" I gasped, a sharp pain went through my body.
     "Now now, the exam is almost over, so will you be able to make it back? With a broken ribcage and a broken arm?" He said while taunting me, "we'll see" He said as he disappeared running throughout the endless amount of trees.

    I wasn't giving up, I don't know if you noticed but I HATE giving up. Can you blame me.. Plus, if I stay any longer then I might have to see

him

again, my father, my oh so beloved father. Who was in this freaking exam?! Maybe he prays on people who come to this forest. What a creep, thinking about him gives me chills..
    I took a few breaths and it started to hurt less, "progress okay okay progress"
     I looked down to see how bad the damage was when I noticed i was still holding Illumis badge, "score!"
    Along with my badge and another badge I snagged along the way I would be able to pass, that is IF I could make it back. I stood up and lifted myself with my non-broken arm, my ribs hurt so bad. It was undesirable pain that anyone would wish to never ever be able to experience.
    I had nothing to heal my arm with, UNLESS there was some herb around here.. Well then, lets get looking. I held my left arm (the broken one) in my right arms palm while running the the forest, fast but delicately so my ribs wouldn't shatter.
    I arrived at a breaching point, there was a river and forest on the other side, stepping along the stones I quickly entered that side.                
         "This was the way Illumi went.."

   "He wont be here, don't worry Y/N don't worry.." I kept trying to reassure myself but the anxiety kept creeping up my shoulder.
   I heard a few voices in the forest, 1.. no 2.. 2 people, and they sounded an awful lot like,

   "LEORIOOOOO" Kurapika shouted

  My eyes widened as I fell off the tree I was leaning on to and my ribs smashed, I blacked out once again.

  Word count : 430