Spiders?!

Y/Ns (POV)
    We arrived at trick tower with only the the rules of that we have 72 hours to get down.
    I looked over the edge and a guy came over to me saying about how he was a professional rock climber and he would charm me with his great climbing skills.
    I laughed, it was almost embarassing for him.

Me and Kurapika, Leorio, Killua and Gon all watched as he made his way down.
   A big dragon like thing swooped after him and flew away.
   "Well I guess we can't get down that way, there has to be another way" I said
  "Well obviously." Killua said stubbornly
I grazed my fingers along the lines of the tiles. I knocked on one of them and fell through.

"Y/N!!" Kurapika yelled

Soon enough all 4 of them fell down the  hole into the hollow room.

// TIME SKIP //

"So we just have to choose a door" Killua asked

"Precisely" The speaker said.

(I FORGOT A BIT ABOUT THIS PART SO WERE JUST GONNA SKIP TO THE ACTUAL FIGHTING, TONPA ISNT IN HERE ANYMORE BTW, HE IS COMPLETLY OUT OF THE EXAM BY NOW🤪)

Gon VS Sedokan

Narrators (POV)

"Who should go first" Leorio asked

"I'll go!" Gon shouted

"Are you sure Gon?" Killua asked

"Yes! Of course i'm sure"

"Alright then"

The bridge then appeared and Gon started walking across, and so did Sedokan.
   After they aboarded the little platform the bridge disapearred again.

Sedokan broke the silence by speaking.

"As you can see i'm not very strong, I dont really enjoy fist fights or other physical actives like running or jumping"

"I do, but i'm not to great at using my head" Gon scratched the back of his neck.
   "As I thought. So I came up with a simple game we could both play"

"A game?"

"Yes, it dosent rely on either mental or physical activity"

"What kind of game"

"We each light a candle at the same time, the one whos candle goes out first is the loser, what do you think"

"Yeah, that sounds easy to understand! Lets go with that" Gon said with his thumb up.
   Little did he know that Sedokan had something up his sleeve...

"So then" He began

"Press O for the long candle, and X for the short candle, this will be determined by majority rule"

Y/N (POV)

"We have to choose one?! This is a trap" Leorio exclaimed.

"Yes it very well could be" I said

"Normally you'd choose the long one, so he must have done something to it!" Leorio said

"That would be the safe assumption, but it might be a trick, and hes actually tampered with the short one" Kurapika said

"They both could be tampered with, just one more than the other, it wouldn't make sense to do this unless not, I mean even my idea dosen't make sense, hes trying something else" I said
   Silence and tension filled the room as we all sat in silence. The one to break the silence was.. Kurapika.

"Gon! You choose" He yelled

"Are you sure, he never thinks anything through" Killua said

"Ooh! I get to choose?!"
"In that case then I choose the long one!" Gon said

We all pressed O on our watches and watched as the prisoner threw the candle to gon. The torches leveled down a bit and they both lit their candles.

"How long do you think it takes till that candle goes out" Leorio said

"Probably 5-6 hours" Kurapika estimated

Suddenly Gons' candle light into a bigger flame.

Leorio was the first one to shout about it "Hey! Do you see that Gons' candle!!"
He yelled.

"He must have hidden gunpowder or some other substance" Kurapika said.

I just nodded in agreement hoping that Gon would be able to find out a way to figure his way through this mess.

I sat down as the gust of wind came from below.

"We dont have much time" I added on

"H-Hot!" Gon Yelled

Gon suddenly smiled and said "If my fire is bigger than yours then it wont go out as fast!" Gon set the candle down and ran to blow the prisoners candle out, he succeeded and we got a point.

"Good job Gon" Killua said

"Hell yeah" I screamed

"Sooo whos going next?" Gon asked

Kurapika walked over to the edge as the bridge came out "I will"
I gave a slight nod before he crossed.
  The prisoner took off his cloak revealing several hearts on his chest and his blue body.

"Ew" I scoffed

"Thats one freaky body" Leorio said

"And face.." Killua added on

"I've got to kill 19 people" The prisoner said. "Im so glad you get to be my 20th
  "Only 19 people" I said in a joking tone, and Leorio hit my arm as if he was signaling me to shut up

"How will we settle this" Kurapika asked

"A death match, or whoever surrenders looses, but no weapons"

Kurapika took of his coat thingy revealing white shirts and pants under and threw his swords to the ground.

"Alright then"

The prisoner then jumped up into the air and threw a punch straight into the ground as Kurapika dodged swiftly.
   I studied Kurapikas movements.
   Sooner or later the prisoner revealed a spider tatoo, I was shocked. I knew he wasn't from the phantom troupe, they would never let a person like him in, let alone someone who "counts" their kills and he dosen't even have the number.       
    But ever since I came to this exam I forgot about the phantom troupe. My eyes started to water and my vision blurred but no one noticed, my eyes probably glowed a bit scarlet but i didnt care.

I shook it off.

Kurapikas head shot up as soon as he heard the word phantom troupe, again im not sure why. Did they do something to him? But then soon enough Kurapika was holding him by the face in the air. That immense strength. Ive seen somewhere. But where?
"A real phantom troupe tattoo has the members number on the spider" Kurapika said
"Well he knows his shit" I said
What I heard next was Kurapika saying "if you do, ill kill you"

I may or may not have got chills.

"Well I saw that coming from a mile away" Killua said

I snickered at that "of course you did"

Kurapika picked up his things and walked back.

"Is it okay for us to be near you Kurapika" Leorio said

I hit his arm like he did to me earlier signaling him to shut up.
   Kurapika opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, eventually he was able to get it out.
   "From the moment I saw him I knew he was weak, even when I see a real spider my personality changes and I enter a frenzy."
   Kurapika went and sat down near the wall hiding his head in his legs as his arms were covering his head.

Gon said "We should keep Kurapika away from spiders."

"I wonder why." I said

A/N
SORRY THIS WAS BORING THESE FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE BORNING BUT THEY DEFINITLY GET BETTER, ESPICALLY ON THE NEXT ONE.

Word Count : 1211