After the exam

A/N
Lets pretend Y/N fought deviously and did totally well!!! I am not writing tbe last chapter idek who she is gonna fight😭😭im sorry

Y/Ns POV

"Lets go save Killua!" Gon exlaims, "I have buisness to finish" I say. "Pretty please!!" He asks, I cant resist his puppy dog face. "Can we meet up after?" I say hoping he'd let me go. "Finnee" Gon says as he walks off with Leorio.
"Y/N" A voice from behind me spoke, it caught me off guard so I stumbled a bit. "Im trusting you with my secret, it means alot" He spoke calmly, "I know Kurapika, your secret is safe with me." I say reassuring him. "Good, oh and", "?" "Keep in touch" He says before walking off.
"Will do, fellow Kurta" I say quietly so he couldn't hear. I hear a chuckle behind me and turn to see Hisoka, behind Hisoka was Illumi fucking speeding out of the damn place. Hisoka turns my head to him, "Well well well" His voice sends shivers down my spine.

   "What did you say to Kurapika you soon to be deceased clown!" I shout, quickly regretting my embarassing choice of words. He seems to geniunly laugh, whether it was funny or he was making fun of me, "I told him about his clan" He says leaning closer, my eyes widen.
   "No, not about you though.. Soon he'll figure out." Hisoka walks off
"HOW DO YOU KNOW" I scream, I run after him but hes just slightly faster, leaving me in the dust.

  What.
The
  Fuck.

A/N Sorry it was short I just needed to get a chapter out
Word count ; 280