The truth..

A/N
  Those first 9 chapters were absolute cringe so give me tips on how to improv my writing 💀

   I woke up a minute after it seemed, it seemed as I had got no sleep. But to my surprise I was curled up under a tree. I got out brushing the leaves off me, the sun was starting to rise. That means the test was almost over.. I patted my pockets just to realize I had all my badges

"phew"

   I started sprinting towards the begining, I heard screaming and shouting.
"Kurapika?!" I shouted
"Gon?!" I called out
I ran the direction of the voices and it turns out people were counting down till the exam ended.

10
I was sweating
9
That tree wasn't comfortable
8
My back hurts
7
Shit, im not gonna make it
6
I sped up
5
No!
4
Almost
3
There!
2
I made it
1
!!!

"Gon! Kurapika" I said, waving my arm. "Thought you wouldn't make it" Killua said jokingly, Kurapika hit the white headed boy on his arm slightly. "Glad you're here Y/N." Kurapika said looking away, "Thanks haha" Silence filled the dock as we were loaded up to the last exam.

  "Im so glad I didn't go with you guys, im terrified of snakes" I said as shivers went down my spine. "yeah haha!" Gon said, "We almost died back there" He said "Im glad you didn't, anyways, whats the next exam?" I asked everyone
"Im not sure, its the final one though so we better be careful" Kurapika responded
"Ye-" Leorio spoke but then gon cut him off "im gonna go guys! I am gonna find Killua" He said as he ran off without letting us say goodbye.

    Leorio yawned loudly, "I am tiiirrrrrrrrrred" he said dragging out the word, sooner or later he fell asleep like the others and left me and Kurapika in silence.

"Can I trust you" Kurapika said, I nodded my head in response as he stood up and started leaving the room. I was shocked and confused "H-Hey what?! Wait for me!!" I said while catching up with him, "We need to be alone" He spoke seriously.
We went into a closet it was dark but I found the light switch I was about to turn it on but Kurapika grabbed my hand "No need for that" He said as he shut the door. It was pitch black and we were in a tight space "What is it?" I asked, blushing lightly.

And then I saw it, those familiar scarlet eyes, the Kurta clan. He was, pure blooded. A pure blooded Kurta clan you could tell. He was just like me. I was in shock, I think I started to tear up. I couldnt speak, "I know." He said. I didn't respond.
"Don't tell anyone" He said as I wipped my eyes before opening the door and nodded as I left.

What the hell

It all makes sense now

(A/N)
Sorry it was so short I just had no motivation and I wanna do another type of story maybe stranger things??
Word count : 522