first date I. | Keeho, Theo

!references to chapter:"first time meeting"!

Keeho:

Keeho and you have been talking and texting ever since you two bumped into each other in the shopping centre and after a week he decided to ask you out, even though you never called it a date. You found yourself talking about him every day of that week, sometimes unintentionally and your friends never missed an opportunity to point it out.

You could barely wait until that afternoon but it eventually came and you found yourself at your town's most crowded and loudest, yet the best coffee shop you've ever been in, with Keeho sitting in front of you.

Everyone around you was enjoying their warmed up drinks while looking out of those huge windows, wondering if they could be home by the time the unstoppable rain pours down and covers the whole area.
You and Keeho were probably the only people who didn't even have that problem. You didn't know what was about to happen and what are you going to do after grabbing some coffee but you didn't care at all. You put your worries aside for the first time in...maybe years?

"What are you getting?"he asked, still staring at your menu instead of his, slightly leaning on your shoulder.

"Probably iced coffee."you pointed your finger at a picture of some really nice-looking drink.

"Iced? It's literally freezing outside!"he muttered.

"It's not! And you know I usually can't stand hot things."you explained.

"Yet you're still here. With me."

He literally just said that and winked. You couldn't believe this man.

"Yeah, that was a good one."you admitted.

The rest of the date went amazing. After consuming your coffees while talking about random topics, you decided to go for a walk in town, which wasn't a good idea, considering you didn't bring an umbrella and it started raining just a few minutes after you left the coffee shop.

You two were running through the streets, trying to find a spot where you were safe from the rain.
It was already getting dark outside, you couldn't see a thing and your sweater was dripping, not to mention that neither of you brought a damn umbrella. You didn't even care where you were heading.

You finally found a bus stop to stay at while you were waiting for the rain to stop.
Keeho gently grabbed your arm and pulled you backwards so both of you could be protected from the insane amount of water. You didn't pull away and he wasn't bothered to let go of your wrist either for seconds but he eventually had to.

"Here, take this."he took his jacket off and put it on your shoulders. You couldn't refuse since you were freezing and to be completely honest, you didn't want to. His smell will probably stay with you for a long time, you thought to yourself.

Soon a bus arrived at the bus stop and Keeho immediately grabbed your wrist, again. You two got on.

You didn't even know where you were heading but you enjoyed Keeho's company and you loved to see the small raindrops running down the windows. You loved to travel around when it was raining outside because it felt different.
Keeho was still holding your hand, resting them together on his knee.