first date III. | Soul, Jongseob

!references to first time meeting!

Soul:

Your classes had already ended and you were waiting for Soul in front of his locker when the bell rang for the last time that day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Your classes had already ended and you were waiting for Soul in front of his locker when the bell rang for the last time that day. Everyone ran out of their classrooms but Soul never showed up, even after ten minutes of standing there like an idiot.

You could only imagine two types of scenarios and neither would have been good for your nerves.
Soul might have been killed by your fellow students or he might already have made some new friends. You knew the second option was an amazing thing, but you didn't want to hear anything from the teachers about you losing the new kid in only one day.

"Where the hell did he go?"you mumbled to yourself.

Most of the time, you enjoyed being in the school in the afternoon. With all the sunlight breaking through the windows and painting the hallways with bright oranges and yellows, you felt like you were in a high school drama.

After fifteen minutes you decided to go look for him. You promised to show him around after all and you started to get worried. "He might be lost."you thought to yourself.
Why were you always thinking about the worst thing, honestly?

You walked through the hallway only to find him still in the classroom. He was sitting at a table with his notes infront of him. He seemed to be struggling really hard, sticking out his tongue a little bit. Half of his hair was up in a cute ponytail but the rest of it was travelling freely all around his confused face. You couldn't help thinking about how adorable and good he looked.

"Hey! Need some help?"you sat down next to him, patting his shoulder.

"Oh, hi. I was just trying to figure out some words."he smiled awkwardly. "Were you waiting for me?"

"Not that long."you shook your head and looked at his notes, then grabbed a pencil and wrote down the japanese meanings of the words he was struggling with.

"Shall we go now?"

You showed him around the school after picking up his stuff from his locker. He was amazed, especially after seeing the P.E. room and the backyard.

"Do you think you memorized everything enough?"you asked as you two walked out of the building and started to head towards your favorite place that sold french fries, as you promised to Soul that morning.

"I tried."

"So I don't need to hold your hand anymore."you started to joke around.