first date II. | Jiung, Intak

!references to "first time meeting"!

Jiung:

It was the exact same pastry shop and the exact same chocolate cake except, you finally bought it this time

There were no handsome boys or any Jiungs to confuse you. At the same time though, you missed him. Not like you spent that much time together but still, a while after you left him in that park not even looking back, you started to feel like something was missing from your life.
It wouldn't have been the same eating that amazingly delicious and sweet piece of cake alone so you didn't buy it at all.

You didn't know what you were missing more in the past month. Probably his hilarious but at the same time cute as hell laugh or his ability to make you feel completely delighted even after the worst day of your life.

You walked into the shop, fully focused on how are you going to eat your cake alone in your room again. You never missed anyone's company so bad before but that day you felt like you're going to go insane if you have to handle one more night of watching Netflix, doing nothing at all.

"Yeah, that one."you smiled at the woman, who was always there at the time you visited the shop, and pointed your finger at the cake.

"I'd like one of those too!"you heard a familiar voice from behind you. "I'm paying."

You didn't recognize it at first but when you turned to your side you saw Jiung with a wide, bright smile. His cheeks were pink and he seemed to be sweating really hard.

"Hi!"he waved, then he took the cakes from the woman.

"Jiung?"

"Yeah. As far as I'm concerned."

You rolled your eyes but you couldn't help a small smile appearing on your face.

"I mean, are you ok?"you laughed, taking your cake from him. "Were you running?"

"I had some business to take care of in this area and I saw you from the bus, so..."

"Please tell me you didn't jump off of the bus and ran here."you held back, because you didn't want to burst out laughing.

"Well yeah, I did."

The place was empty, and even though the closing hour wasn't even near, it was already getting dark outside and everyone was rushing to take the last buses to home. No one wanted to be outside on a tuesday night especially that the weather slowly started to turn into its chilly, cold form. The beginning of autumn had a big impact on people in your town including you. At first, you thought that was the reason you were really happy about Jiung stepping into your life like a chaotic hurricane but soon you realised there was so much more to it.