your favourite activity together | all members

Keeho:

You both like to make it simple so you usually just hangout and chill while you're vibing to the playlist that you made together or randomly play music on Spotify.
You always have fun with him though, he grabs your hands sometimes and dances around with you. He likes to hold you close and bury his face into your hair when a slower song is playing and usually sneaks behind you to scare you with back hugs.

Theo:

You love to play sports together and to make fun of each other in a loving way. He even teaches you how to play volleyball or if you already know, he plays it with you.
Other than that, he loves to take you out to the shopping centre so you can help him choose some fashion items and perfumes. You both end up with intense smells on your skin so at night or in the evening you smell each other and tell what does each perfume remind you of.

Jiung:

Your favorite thing to do together is eating. You love to try different meals everytime but sometimes you both stick to what you have eaten before and what you like. No matter what you guys are eating or where you are, it's always a fun time.
At the beginning you always try to stay serious but you both end up stealing each other's food and jokingly start to feed each other. You usually make a huge mess but mostly you don't mind because Jiung knows how to clean a place in just a few minutes.

Intak:

You love to watch movies and dramas together, and you do it all the time when you both are free. You usually cuddle up with each other and some delicious snacks on the couch or in his room and watch the tv endlessly while joking around with each other, or simply talking about life.
You usually rest your head on his chest or shoulder while he's playing with your hair or rubbing your back gently.
During the short breaks you take between movies or drama episodes you both talk about your day and discuss everything that happened recently.

Soul:

When it comes to spending time with him, playing video games is always a good thing to do. Whether you're playing against each other, or you play together, the only thing that matters is that you're both happy with those games. Obviously you do a lot of other things when you're together but it is both of your favorite.
When you're not against each other, you usually sit on his lap and lean on him with your back while he's holding your hand, trying to make you win at the game once.

Jongseob:

He likes to have you with him while he's writing music because he says you inspire him. He once told you that even looking at you makes the lyrics come easier, which made you really shy at first but then you started to enjoy these writing sessions.
When both of you are free, you love to spend quality time together so you always switch it up a little bit. Mostly you sit down on the couch and read a novel together since you both like to read.
You love when he reads the story out loud because you love to hear his voice a lot but sometimes he tickles you until you give in, and read out loud too.