at a birthday party | all members

Keeho:

Casually walks up to everybody he knows and chats with them a bit, then tries to take over the playlist. He's probably that one guy accidentally being pushed into a pool but he plays it cool, and takes a few more people with him into the water.

Theo:

It takes a little bit of time for him to come out of his shell but once he does that, he's one of the loudests. He's that one boy who everyone wants to hang out with but he just goes to his closest friends and dances around with them.

Jiung:

He's mostly chilling but he gets furious everytime someone spills their drink.
"Come out!"he says all the time, but he ends up cleaning it up himself.
After some time he ends up in the garden, getting lost in his own world.

Intak:

He's the one having a birthday party.
He didn't think it would be THIS stressful so he just runs around the house all the time, making sure everyone's alive and nothing bad happens to his mum's vases.

Soul:

He comes with Keeho but gets lost after two minutes. Probably the one wondering around the house saying "I was looking for the bathroom" to everyone, who asks where he's going.

Jongseob:

He doesn't want to attend the party at first. He gives his gift to Intak and tries to leave before the party could get even wilder. Unfortunately he's the one Keeho grabs onto while he is falling into the pool.