𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘.

《 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 》

It is said that wherever there's a Black, a Potter is not far behind. On September 1st 1991, the whole teaching staff of Hogwarts were more than willingly to hand in their letters of resignation as the two children of James Potter and Sirius Black entered the walls of Hogwarts.

Following in the fathers' footsteps, the two were joint at the hip and always together. Now join Lyra, Harry and their two friends; Hermione and Ron as they fight the dark forces within and outside the castle all while trying not to catch feelings for one other.

Join Harry and Lyra as they cause a lifetime worth of 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘.

CAST.

STARRING

OLIVIA RODRIGO
as

"The Troublemaker

"The Troublemaker."

"Dude I'm the literal definition of mayhem."

DANIEL RADCLIFFE
as

DANIEL RADCLIFFE as

"The Boy Who Lived."

"Why is it that I found that so hot?"

EMMA WATSON
as

"The Brightest Witch of Her Age

"The Brightest Witch of Her Age."

"How is it you always get into trouble?"

RUPERT GRINT
as

"Weasely Is Our King

"Weasely Is Our King."

"Blimey Harry, you're so whipped."

And the rest of characters are portrayed by their rightful cast member.

Okay! So abit about the book.

First point:I give no guarantee which plot I'll be using, I could follow the books or I could follow the movies but what I do guarantee is that the plots will be changed in order to add in my character.

2nd point: Now as we all know that in the end its Harry and Ginny that get together right? Well when it gets to sixth year, I won't be adding any Harry and Ginny moments because it will just ruin things, so instead I'll replace Ginny with Lyra. Also there is NO jealous Ginny because I love her so much and Ginny is actually going to be really close with Lyra and will one of the most important people in her life.

3rd point: This will be a slow-burn. Not to the point you'll want to rip your hair out nah, its just it won't match Lyra's personality for her to fall in love at first sight besides I want to see some bestie moments as well. So as you may have guessed it, this will a bestfriends to lovers book. However, there will be some complications with Harry's feelings.

4th point: I will be adding some new OCs in the book as well, some expected while others not so much.

5th point: THIS IS A SIRIUS BLACK DAUGHTER FANFICTION!!!

6th point: Okay sooo about Draco and Lyra's relationship. They are cousins obviously so they won't and absolutely will never get together or have romantic feelings for one another. But they do have a love-hate type of relationship because when together in front of other people, their only wish is drown each other in the Black Lake but when alone - or more so infront of Draco's parents and Lyra's grandparents - they actually care for eachother and won't ever hesitate to help on another out. Draco and Lyra moments will most be during the Half-Blood Prince.

7th point: Another one of my major plot changes will be that some characters won't die. As much as I adore J.K Rowling for her brilliant idea of the series I definitely have not forgiven her for killing so many important characters. Let's just say I cried alot. So since my poor heart can't take it and I know yours can't too don't lie, I shall spare some characters from the hands of death because as much as I love them, reviving all of them...that will albeit too much.

8th point: Guys I just wanted to ask y'all to please not copy this work. It took a very long while to write, come up with ideas and as you may see about in the cost, the editing has been torture. And also I do not permit any rude or hate comments in this book, if you don't like the book then please, kindly LEAVE! And don't come back if you can.

9th point: This is my first Harry Potter fanfic and as much as I am excited, please do excuse my writing skills if they are bad, I'm just not used to Harry because I've only recently gained an obsession ( no seriously its bad).

Last minute point: NO SMUT! Guys they are underage and even when they do reach seventeen there shall still be no smut because I tried to write some smut but I ended up sucking at it and it just made me super uncomfortable.

Okay those are all the points! I don't know how frequently I'll be publishing cause from all that I've read, the chapters are super long. But I'll try my hardest guys. Thank you for clicking on this story and I hope you enjoy it.

Until next time!

-SHARON.