𝟬𝟯| 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

LYRA LET HER jaw drop to the floor as she stared at the place. There in front of her was the scarlet steam engine waiting next to a platform packed with people with a sign overhead that said "HOGWARTS EXPRESS, Eleven O'clock." Lyra smiled, her eyes sparkling as she looked at the place in awe; the only way to describe it was magical, like it wasn't meant to be real and was supposed to be happening inside her head but it was. Everything that was happening right now, was real. Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowds, while cats of every colour strolled here and there between their legs– which made Lyra mentally reminded herself that she needed to let Aphordite out of her cage once on the train. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

Lyra was snapped back into reality when she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her turn around and face her grandparents who were also smiling at her.

"Well done kid." Jackson said. Lyra grinned back at him.

"Oh look," Alana spotted, "the Malfoys, I see them." Not far from them was the family of the three blondes. Lyra and her grandparents made their way over to them. Lyra smiled and waved at Draco, not suprised by his usual neat appearance of black robes and his hair gelled back. The boy returned her actions.

"All set Lucius?" Jackson asked once they reached them. Lucius nodded in response and shook hands with Jackson, Alana and Narcissa brought each other into a hug as always.

"Draco look after your cousin while in Hogwarts, do you understand? Nothing should happen to her." Lucius told Draco sternly, "I also want nothing but the best from you, don't ruin the family name."

"Of course father." Draco said back. Lyra bit down the urge to roll her eyes. As much as she appreciated it she didn't need a babysitter, she was than capable to handle and look after herself. However her slight annoyance disappeared once she was engulfed in a hug by her grandmother who made promise to write letters to her by the end of every week. Narcissa had hugged her as well, her kind smile present on her beautiful face and wished her and her son the best of luck. Lucius Malfoy only gave her nod and patted her on the shoulder which didn't suprise her at all, that was the most affection the man could give and ever gave her and Draco. Jackson ruffled up her hair and whispered in her ear to cause as much trouble as she could, which won't any issue to her. After all, she was a Black and Thorn combination.

"Well you two best get on the train." Said Narcissa. The two cousins nodded and waved before taking their stuff and heading over to the train. They found a compartment where two boys where sitted. Lyra blinked owlishly as she watched them practically jump at the sight of them, immediately rushing to take their luggage and helping to place them in the compartment.