𝟬𝟳| 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

HERMIONE WAS PARTICULARLY grumpy the next morning as Lyra expected. Okay grumpy was underrated, she was absolutely pissed. When out of earshot of Lavender and Parvati, the bushy haired witch would ramble nonstop on how irresponsible and selfish Harry and Ron had been last night, saying that was it was miracle that they didn't get caught and how it was sheer dumb luck that saved their asses. Hermione had refused to face the boys as she was still annoyed with them and proceeded to the library to, as she quoted it, 'study her anger out'. Lyra had never had to hold in a laugh as she did in that moment.

However, Lyra could see where Hermione was coming from. But the girl was mostly annoyed with her Slytherin cousin. But that didn't stop her from giving the two boys the stink eye as they descended down to the common room; they flinched upon seeing her.

"Er – good morning, Lyra," said Harry sheepishly, a nervous smile on his face. He wasn't sure if Lyra had forgiven them for last night, considering she was very grumpy about being prevented from having her beauty sleep.

Lyra remained silent, her gaze stern and firm. Thinking that she was still piss about last night, the two made started to make their way out in order to give her some space to clear her mind and cool down but stopped dead in their track when they heard her speak. Way too calmly compared to the look she was giving them.

"You two acted really petty last night, you know that? Letting your pride cloud your judgement and ability to listen, the two of you do realise that if Filch did catch us, we wouldn't be here right now." Lyra spoke. Her tone matched her gaze she had on them; stern and firm which honestly resembled Professor McGonagall's usual strict look. The two felt like they were being scolded, which they kinda were in truth. "Professor McGonagall wouldn't have been able to save us again, considering we would've been taken to Dumbledore himself instead. We would've actually gotten expelled and would've done the same thing you were trying to prevent; giving Malfoy the satisfaction of winning."

"We're sorry okay?" Harry muttered. As much as he didn't want to admit that Lyra and Hermione had been right, he had no choice. The way Lyra looked at him right, he couldn't help but talk.

"Malfoy got into our heads." Ron added, vouching for himself and Harry.

"Yeah I can tell," scoffed Lyra. She then got up and walked towards them. "Next time, think before you act, alright?"

The boys nodded.

"Good." Lyra smiled at them and the boys smiled back at her, happy they were forgiven. Well not quite yet. Yelps of pain came from them and their hands flew to the back of their heads where they were hit. They stared at Lyra in shock and disbelief.