𝟬𝟬| 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚.

————°•° ☆ °•°————

————°•° ☆ °•°————

THE COUPLE COULDN'T explain the immense joy that filled their hearts as they stared at their little bundle of joy that was giggling in her crib. Today on August 1st was the birthday of Lyra Aurora Black, the daughter to the purebloods Sirius Black and Aria Black (née Thorn) and the two couldn't have been happier. Lyra was to say the splitting image of Aria, with beautiful and silky brown hair, a small button nose and they shared the same fair skin. The only difference was that Lyra had majority of Sirius's eye colour, giving her sparkling greyish-blue eyes.

Slowly and gently Sirius reached down and picked up little Lyra in his arms, his heart warming as her giggles increased. Grey eyes met greyish-blue eyes, one pair slowly filling up with tears of joy while the other pair were twinkling, they were filled with wonder and curiosity.

"My baby girl." Whispered Sirius. The man brought the baby closer to him, kissing her forehead lovingly as Lyra's little hands tried grabbing onto her father's jaw.

Next to them, Aria was smiling. Tears ran her cheeks as she gazed at them; her daughter and husband together. The woman was over the moon that she was blessed with such a wonderful man who was now holding his baby, their baby. The symbol of their love. Lyra's eyes shifted from her father to her mother, this time greyish-blue met blue and Lyra shrieked happily as she kicked her toes in the air. 

Aria sniffed as she faced her husband, the man of her dreams. Sirius was also looking at her, love being the only emotion present in his eyes. Love for both his wife and daughter.

Aria gave a watery smile. "We did it Sirius."

"We sure did." Sirius nodded. He passed Lyra to Aria who took the baby in her arms and started to rock her, cooing loving words to her.

"Your my little star Lyra. My shooting star and I'll love you forever my darling."

And as if Lyra understood her, the baby broke into a small gummy smile as if saying 'I love you too mummy.'

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

"I BET 10 galleons that her first word is going to be 'dad'!" Sirius exclaimed excitedly but yet challenging.

The Blacks were now at the Potters. They were celebrating Harry's – James and Lily Potter's son who was a day older than Lyra – first birthday. Harry, unlike Lyra, was the splitting image of James with the same messy raven hair and potential lack of eye-sight but instead of having James's hazel eyes, Harry had his mother's eyes; an emerald green. The two children were on the floor, playing with Harry's toys. Well Lyra was at least, Harry was too busy staring at the brunette baby with fascination who was oblivious to his eyes and continue having a blast as she played with his building blocks.