𝟬𝟮| 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬.

---- °•° ☆ °•° ----

---- °•° ☆ °•° ----

THE DAY FOR Lyra to head over to Diagon Alley had finally arrived and she was woken up by the bright rays of the Sun that was gently kissing her face. Lyra still didn't believe she actually got her acceptance to Hogwarts, part of her throught it was prank and that it would gone by now. Her eyes shifted to the bedside table where she had kept it last night, expecting to see nothing but there laid on top of it, was a piece of paper.

The letter was still there.

She was going to Hogwarts.

A dopey grin made its way on her face. Getting up Lyra stretched her arms, the fabric of her red silk pajamas felt soft against her skin. The brunette let out a breath as she stared at her room, finding it strange that she would be sleeping in a dorm room for a period ten months.

"I'm going to Hogwarts." Lyra repeated to herself under her breath. She looked at the picture of her parents on the dressing, both smiling and waving at her. "I wish you were here, both of you. I wish you were here to congratulate me, I'll be going to the same school you guys. I wonder how you two were like."

A sigh of longing escaped her lips, her heart feeling heavy all of a sudden. The joy of going to Hogwarts was replaced by the sadness that her mother and father weren't going to see her off. She dared herself to imagine going there, seeing platform nine and three-quarters filled with parents bidding their children goodbye and as much as she loved her grandparents to death, she wished it would've been her mother and father.

The sound of someone knocking on her door brought Lyra back to reality. Her grandparents entered the room with smiles on their faces which automatically made a smile appear on Lyra's as well.

"Morning honey how did you sleep?" Alana was first to speak, walking over to her granddaughter and sitting next to her on her bed. "Are you ready for Diagon Alley today?"

Jackson sniggered. "I'm sure the only she's interested in is finally having her own wand."

Alana rolled her blue eyes her husband while Lyra grinned. Ever since she could walk Lyra had been begging her grandparents to have a go at their wands, finding them super amazing and her grandfather was actually allowing her but Alana forbid her to hold a wand, saying it was too dangerous for a young girl to be holding and using wands.

"Oh grandmother please? I just want to try one spell." Six year old Lyra pleaded, bringing out her secret weapon which was her puppy dog eyes.

"Love I don't think one spell will hurt, I mean look at her she's practically in tears!" Jackson pointed out, falling easily for the charm Lyra had put on.