𝟬𝟭| 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

——— °•° ☆ °•° ————

10 YEARS HAVE passed since that dreadful night. 10 years Lyra had suffered from nightmares of that horrid night, the sounds of her mother's scream, Lily's screams, her's and Harry's cries and maniacal laughter echoed in her head each night. It was ironic honestly, most people forget their memories of when they were not even a year old but for Lyra, she remembered everything.

She just didn't know why. Why did Voldemort come after her and this Harry she heard her grandparents speak of? Why them? What was so special about them that the darkest wizard of all time wanted them dead? There so many other talented and great grown up wizards that were capable to at least send him to Azkaban but Voldemort went after them? Two one year olds that even after all that trouble, ended up defeating him.

The Wizarding World truly suprised her at times.

Now throughout the years, as Lyra grew up, wherever she went she would always be bombarded with reporters from the Daily Prophet. For Lyra was famous for not one but three reasons; one being that she was The Girl Who Lived by surviving through the Killing Curse to which was dubbed impossible to survive. Her alongside Harry Potter, but The Boy Lived was never seen in the Wizarding World. The second reason was that she was the daughter of Sirius Black, the mad mass murderer that was accused to have killed 13 muggles that night with one curse, alongside a man that was said to be his best friend, Peter Pettigrew. Her father was currently locked up in Azkaban, a place where most of notorious witches and wizards who were mainly Death Eaters were also locked up. One of the other Death Eaters being her Aunt Bellatrix Lestrange. Of course, since she was The Girl Who Lived, nobody held a grudge against her for her father's crimes like she expected but there were still a few people who were wary of her. The last reason for the fame would be that she was also the daughter to Aria Black (née Thorn) and from all the stories she's heard from her grandparents, her mother was the angel of the Wizarding World.

The Thorns were apart of the Sacred Twenty Eight, a group of the pureblood wizarding families ever but unlike most purebloods, they didn't believe in the whole blood supremacy thing. Though no one in their family ever married a muggle, muggle-born or halfblood they still treated them as their equals, which alot of pureblood wizards and witches disapproved. But they were not hated, they were not labelled as 'blood traitors' like the Weaselys because even though they're methods were disapproved, they were still respected but Lyra knew it was only because of how powerful and ancient their bloodline was.

The Thorns were the first wizarding family to come into existence and they were blessed with extraordinary powers. Powers that witches and wizards now could only dream of having. It was no suprise that Lyra was also gifted with these powers, but the shocking part was that she seemed to be more powerful than any of the Thorn that ever had them. Even her own mother. Not that she knew about that of course.