𝟬𝟰| 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗧.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

LYRA, DRACO, CRABBE and Goyle were stuck in the sea of students, neither of them having any clue of what they were supposed to do now. The station was really dark, the only source of light were the few torches but even their glow was still dim; the walls were of grey stones and the floor os dark brown bricks. Though is was kinda difficult to see in the dark, Lyra could still distinguish the forms of trees, shrubs, flowers, grass around them. Students of all years were huddled up in groups talking loudly and laughing.

"Psst! Dray!" Lyra whispered. "Any idea on what we should do?" Draco shrugged his shoulders and shook his head with a frown telling her he too didn't know. There was no point in asking Crabbe and Goyle because well, they wouldn't answer anything. The quartet looked at a point far from them, where a light was floating towards them but after a few seconds, Lyra was able to see that a person was behind it and a voice echoed throughout the place catching everyone's attention.

"First-years here! First-years here!" A big hairy face of beamed over the sea of heads and Lyra couldn't help but stare at him, impressed by how big the man was. He looked to be about eight feet. Hagrid closed his eyes in a smile as he looked at the boy he saved from the Dursleys and brought him here to Hogwarts. "How are you, Harry?" Harry followed the man, happy to see him as Ron was stunned by his size.  "Come on, follow me. Any more first years? Watch you step, now! First years follow me!"

"He's gigantic." Lyra breathed out. Beside her Draco scoffed at him, his lips curling up into a sneer of disgust. "Lyra, he's a savage who my father told me was nothing but trouble that he even got expelled and had his wand snapped in half. I heard he lives on the castle inside a hut! Father said it was best to stay away from him." Draco smirked, satisfied at the snickers he got from Crabbe and Goyle.

"I'm going to have to stop right there cousin." Lyra held up a finger in Draco's face, her eyes narrowed into a glare. "I've told you countless of times Draco that I don't care whoever I hangout with judged upon their blood status or what anybody says about them. What your father said about him was directed towards you, so as far as I'm concerned, I don't have to stay away from anyone. I can make friends with whomever I want. Got it?"

Draco frowned at her, obviously displeased by her answer. "Yeah yeah whatever, go do whatever you want. But soon you'll see that I was right so don't worry, I'll still accept you when you come crawling back."

"I still stand by my statement Dray; you are insufferable." The young Black sighed wanting nothing more than wipe that stupid cocky smirk on Draco's face.

"But you love me anyways."

"Sometimes I wonder how." The two cousins  grinned slyly at each other.