Eleven

Avery and Edward went hunting while Aaron left to get Bella. "I am not looking forward to this." Edward said as they walked back to the house. "I understand Aaron wanting to be with someone, but I don't think we can see him get hurt."

"Edward." Avery said as she stopped walking. "Aaron wants this relationship to happen and we have to support him like the parents we are." Sighing, she placed her hand on her stomach. "This little one is going to be just like his/her brother. We have to be their supporters, when they need advice, a shoulder to cry on, etc,."

Edward sighed as he kissed her head. "You always knew what to say."

"Mother instincts." She tells him as they heard a bowl break. "She better not have done anything to my son."

Aaron heard his mother and cringed. "Heads up, Rose. Mom's home."

They turned to see Edward and Avery. Bella looked at them as Aaron hugged them. "What happened?"

"I told Bella to ignore Rosalie since I do.'

Edward smirked. "Just like me."

Avery shook her head as she saw Bella. "You must be, Bella." She nodded. "I'm Avery and that's Edward."

"My parents and if you excuse us, I'm going to give her a tour and then the four of us can talk." Aaron said as they nodded.

Edward walked over and kissed Avery's head as they walked upstairs to continue to look for things for the nursery. Avery heard her son and smiled. "He's happy." She says. "That's all we ever wanted."
~~~
Avery sat in her room reading as Edward left with Emmett and Jasper to hunt. Aaron knew his father was gone just by seeing his mother reading. "Mom?" She looked up to see Bella and Aaron. "I want you and dad to know Bella better, but I see dad went hunting."

"He said that he will speak to Bella later." She said. "Hello, Bella."

"Mom, please don't do nothing..."

"Aaron, I am your mother and I will say what I have to say, but I won't say it like Rosalie." Avery said as she looked at Bella and sighed. "Bella, as you know that Aaron is mine and Edward's first born, but the reason why he wants us to talk to you is because he wants us to accept you."

"I wouldn't do anything to put you guys in any danger."

"I know that." She said as Edward came straight back instead of carrying on. "I know you love our son, but there is one thing I do not want to see from you."

"What would that be?"

"Don't drag him along if there is someone involved." Avery said as Edward wrapped his arms around her. "I don't want to ever see Aaron's heart broken because you fell for another. If you do, pick wisely and don't you dare drag him along or we will have a problem."

Bella nodded. "I won't."

Avery nodded as Aaron left with Bella. Edward looked at Avery shaking his head. "I can't believe you said that." Edward said. "But you had rights to warn her. I would have done the same thing."

"I know." She said. "We are just looking out for him."

Edward kissed her head as of now, everything was perfect, but what does the future hold for their son.