Eighteen

Two weeks later, Aaron heard from his parents that his little sibling was coming, but he was punishing himself still. "If he doesn't get his ass here, I will hunt him down and kill him myself." Avery says. "He promised me!"

"I know he did, love, but he doesn't want to be around us because he is punishing himself."

Avery sighed as she looked at her husband. "Edward, our family isn't the same without our son. He made the choice to leave Bella and knowing that I'm giving birth to his brother and sister, he shouldn't miss out on that because of the decision he has made." She says with tears in her eyes. "I just want him home."

"I do too." He says as she screamed in pain. "I think you should focus on delivering the baby."

"You think."
~~~
The rest of the Cullens arrived a few days later to meet the newest addition. Even Aaron came out of hiding for a bit, but he knew, his mother was going to hang him once she sees him. He walked in to see his parents holding a little one in a pink blanket. He smiled as he walked over to them causing Avery to see him. "You broke your promise."

"I know and I shouldn't have."

"Son, what's really bothering you?" Edward asked.

"The fact that I made a mistake. I left the only person that has made me happy behind because of the accident." Aaron confessed. "Mom. Dad. I have to go back to her. I should have never left her behind."

"Are you sure?" Carlisle asked as Edward looked at his wife.

"What's her name?"

Alice snuck away from them as she had a vision. Edward noticed and knew something was wrong. He focused on her mind and saw that Bella drowned. Avery noticed something was wrong and knew she would have to ask him what is wrong. "Mom?"

"Sorry, her name is SkyLynn."
~~~
"Edward, honey, is something going to happen?"

"Bella may have died." He tells her not knowing Aaron was listening. "Alice just had the vision and she's going to go to Forks to see if she's alive."

Avery heard the door slam and ran with Edward behind her. Opening the front door, Avery saw her son driving off. "Aaron!"

Edward pulled his wife close to him as she broke down from their oldest leaving. "Avery, he's made up his mind."

"What do you mean?"

"He's going to the Volturi. To end his life."

Esme watched Edward hold Avery tight as she broke. She looked at her husband who pulled her into a hug. The only sound made was Avery crying for her oldest. Rosalie looked at SkyLynn hating this was happening. "What now?"

"We go home."

"No." Avery says. "We will not go unless my son is alive. If he dies...I don't think I can ever return to Forks."

Edward nodded in agreement. Their son may die because of the girl he loves may have died. The only one to tell them that she's alive is Alice. Aaron's life depends on Alice finding out if the vision happened or not.