One

Avery used to be the happiest fifteen year old till her sister died. Avery became a depressed girl. A year later, she was walking home from the library when she was attack and raped.

After that night, Avery's depression gotten worse. She never knew she was being followed as she head for the forest. Walking to the same spot where her sister took her life.

Edward has been watching Avery since he arrived in Ohio. Avery kept walking to the spot where her life changed once. "I'm coming Esme."

As soon as she said that, she jumped. Edward  smelt blood and ran to the edge and noticed that he was late, but heard her heart beat. He jumped down and held her close. "I can't lose you now that I got you." He said as he leaned in and let his teeth sink in releasing his venom.

All that was heard was the screams of Avery.
~~~
Edward carried Avery to his apartment after she stopped screaming. He read her mind and smiled as her name was Avery. Than the slightest of heartbeats was heard. "No."

He couldn't believe it. His mate is pregnant and he didn't know what could happen as his venom was going through Avery's veins. He never knew she was expecting or she didn't know herself. Edward held her hand as he decided to wait till she wake up to hunt.
~~~
Three days later, Edward looked at his mate and smiled as she was starting to wake up. Avery opened her eyes and saw everything in the room. The fine print in a book, dust particles, etc,. She looked at the room till she saw him.

"Hello." Edward said breaking her trance. "I'm Edward."

"Avery." She said and gasped at the sound of her voice. "I thought I was dead."

"I couldn't let you die."

"Why?" Avery said. "What am I than?"

"Avery, you're a vampire and the reason why I couldn't let you die is that you're my mate."

From that moment, everything changed for them even the fact Avery's baby survived. Edward held his hand out making her take it. He taught her how to hunt, feeding off humans, which the two hated. Nine months later, Avery's baby was born who was half vampire and human.

Edward and Avery had discussed that when he turned her that the venom went to Aaron. Now is their trip to the Volturi and Edward taking them home.