Five

It's only been a few hours since Aaron left. Avery was heartbroken that he left and Edward was worried as she refused to go hunting. When he came back, it was just her thoughts. He walked in and headed up to their room. The door was open and there she stood with the moonlight shining down on her.

Avery was looking out towards the water thinking about Aaron. When she felt lips touch her neck making her smile. "Edward, you know I miss him."

"Love." Edward said as he turned her around to face him. "He can take care of himself and you know he won't stay long. He will come back for Bella."

"Promise."

"I promise."

Avery smiled as she kissed him. She wanted her mind off of what is happening at the moment and let Edward take control. She knew that she shouldn't worry, but that's her son. She has rights to worry.
~~~
The next day was hard. It wasn't hard about the departure of Aaron. It was Bella's staring. When the human didn't see Aaron, she started looking. All she wanted was to talk to him.

Avery was kissing Edward in his car keeping him calm. He was angry for Rosalie saying that this was Aaron's fault. He knows she would have done the same thing so she shouldn't talk. "Are you calm now?"

"I don't know." Edward said smirking. "Let's see if I'm still upset." He leaned in and kissed her making her smile.

Avery heard a knock making them see Jasper. "Yes."

"Class is about to start." He tells them.

"Let's go,Edward."
~~~
This was how it played out over the week. Avery and Edward distracted one another. Them ignoring Bella and Rosalie's comments as usual, but Avery knew that Aaron will be home and when he does, Avery and Edward will talk to him about the situation his in.

"Avery?"

"Yes."

"Let's Hunt before Aaron gets back."

Avery nodded and followed him. Her mind focusing on hunting like it has for the past few days. She will be happy to have her son home and for Bella to stop watching them.