Four

Avery smiled as she felt lips on her neck. The book in her hand that she was reading was taken from her making her look at Edward. "I was reading that." She tells him as he picked her up.

"Yeah?" Avery gave him a look and laughed. "I thought we might have a little more time before we have to act like humans."

Avery nodded and let him carry her off. Aaron groaned at his parents making Avery and Edward laugh. "Seriously!"
~~~
The Cullens sat in class after seeing the beat up truck. Avery had a feeling that something good or bad might happen. She was walking out of her second period class when Edward saw her. "Avery." She stopped for him to catch up. "What's wrong?" He asked as they started walking.

"I feel like today would be good, but end up badly." She tells him. "It's like a motherly feeling."

"So you think it involves Aaron?"

"Yes and I'm worried."

Edward kissed her making her smile. "Aaron can take care of himself."Avery sighed and nodded. "Love, I know your worried, but maybe Aaron finds his mate."

"I just hope this won't be a problem because she's human." Avery tells him.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Edward tells her. "I promise."

Avery nodded and knew he was right. Everything will be fine and that Aaron can take care of it himself. The bell rang making them walk to class.
~~~
Lunch came making them smile, Avery and Edward walked towards the doors as they saw their family walk in. "Mom, dad, I think she's in there."

"Aaron, it's your choice. We talked about it and think you can make your own choice, but you will have to watch Rosalie. As you know how she feels about the humans."

"I'm part human, though."

Avery smiled as she walked in. "I know."

Bella saw another couple. "And them?"

"That's Avery and Edward Cullen. Cutest couple you'll ever meet." Jessica could be heard. "Avery is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. Edward follows her everywhere and smiles only when she does something nice."

"What about him?"

Avery smiled as she saw her son. Aaron walked in and looked directly at Bella. Avery smiled as she knew that the new girl was the one. "I can't read her mind."

"Then she has a gift." Avery tells him. "We'll just have to watch."
~~~
Avery watched Bella closely as the human stared at Aaron. She can tell that Aaron was fighting himself and wondered why. Edward knew he would have to tell Avery what is going through their son's head. "We will need to talk to him later."

"Why?"

"There's something you should know about Bella."

Just that being said, made Avery look at her son. Bella is Aaron's blood singer. She knew that Aaron has enough trouble around humans and now. It's worse because of Bella's blood. "He's going to leave for a week. Is he?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't want to hurt Bella." Edward tells her. "He wants to love her and in order to do that..."

"He must control himself and learn how to endure her blood." Avery said as Edward nodded. "Things will be different with him gone."

Edward looked at Avery and knew he had to see how she would feel about another child. Avery smiled at him and knew he was up to something. Something she might just agree on.