Two

Edward held Aaron as he lead the way to meet Aro. Avery was nervous. Edward kissed her head letting her know that everything will be okay. "He's been waiting for you." The human secretary said. Avery nodded and followed the blonde woman in the rob.

"Ah..Edward and his mate Avery. I see you have a child with you. Did you perhaps turn him?"

"No. I was raped before turning. I have tried to kill my self, but Edward turned me..."

"I heard the heartbeat and knew she was pregnant."

"Eleazar?"

Avery and Edward saw him walk up to them and study Avery. He smiled as he discovered the rarest of gifts in the world. "She can have children due to being pregnant from her human life."

Avery was shocked but smiled. She can have kids. Edward smiled and kissed her as they looked at Aaron. "You may go my children." Aro said as the small family left with their new friend, Eleazar.
~~~
Edward smiled as he learnt where to go next. "Avery, I have a huge surprise when we meet Carlisle."

"Really?" She asked excitedly. Edward nodded knowing that his mate will finally be reunited with her sister. She kissed Edward with excitement as the two looked at the now three year old Aaron. He was sound asleep. "Are you sure we won't wake him?"

"Avery, that baby sleeps like a rock." Edward tells her. Avery smiled as the two laid on their bed and made love.

The next morning, Avery was fixing Aaron some food when she heard someone knocking on the door. Edward answered and smiled at them as he welcomed them in. "Edward, who is it...." she froze as she saw her sister. "Esme?"

"Avery?"

"Mama." They all looked at Aaron. "Dada."

"I'll explain everything." Avery tells her sister. Esme nodded and the two walked to another room as Edward gave Aaron the food and explained everything to Carlisle as did Avery. Esme covered her mouth shocked and hugged her sister.

"I hate you went through that."

"It's fine now. You're here and I have two of my favorite men." Avery tells her as they both looked in the kitchen to see them. "Edward has been an amazing father. Aaron loves him and we even took him to the volturi so they won't think we had an immortal child."

"Oh wow." Esme replies. "Are you two coming home with us?"

"Yes." Avery replies as did Edward. They were finally a family again.