Twenty three

"You should have told us." Edward tells Aaron as he walked through the door. "We had to find out that Victoria is back from Esme and Avery is having really bad trust issues with her own son and her best friend. Now, why didn't you tell us?"

"Because you two are mad at Bella."

"Fuck Bella! This isn't about that damn human, this is about our son keeping things from his parents who want to keep him safe, but you do whatever that damn woman wants you to do." He stated. "Then that's fine. Since Bella is more important to you then you damn mother, me and sister, then go to her, but don't you dare ask us to help you."

Aaron watched his father go to his mother upstairs causing him to look at his aunt. "Aunt Esme..."

"I'm sorry, Aaron, but they had rights and you and Alice betrayed them by keeping this from them. I think this time, you've screwed up." She tells him. "And there is nothing we can do to get them to help because they are your parents and what they say goes."

Aaron couldn't believe this. They were mad at him, but he kept his mouth shut and now he made things worse.
~~~
Edward watched Avery pack up her things, his and SkyLynn's. "Baby..."

"I don't want to be here anymore." She tells him. "Aaron thinks that he is doing right and not letting his parents know the truth. I will not be in the same house where no one can't talk to one another anymore. Bella destroyed this family. OUR family. I don't know who Aaron is anymore and that's all his fault."

Edward walked to her and kissed her head. "Then we will go somewhere else for a bit. Aaron will realize that he messed up because of her and when he does, it's too late. I don't want to help now knowing he thought it was okay to not tell his parents. Yes we're angry, but we could have helped."

"He chose to keep this to himself then fine, he can fight on his own." Avery tells him. "I'm done. I'm not putting all this on our daughter..."

"And we won't." Edward says pulling her into a hug. "SkyLynn won't be in danger because of him. Promise."

"I love you."

"I love you." He grabbed the bags. "Let's go."

Nodding, Avery picked her daughter up and left with her husband. Aaron made his choice and so did they.