Seven

Edward and Aaron were worried for Avery. She hasn't came back from hunting making them worried. When her scent reached their nose, Edward was outside and in front of her in no time. "What happened?"

"I need to talk to Carlisle." She tells him. "I couldn't stop feeding."

Edward hugged her worried something was wrong. "Mom." Aaron called out as he ran to her. "What's wrong?"

"I'll explain once I talk to Carlisle. You two go hunt while I speak to my brother in law."

Edward kissed her before going hunting. Aaron sighed as he knew this was important. Whatever it is she needs to talk to Carlisle about.
~~~
"Carlisle?"

"Yes Avery."

"I need to talk to you." She says making him look at her. "Earlier I went hunting, but as you know I was gone than what I usually am." Carlisle nodded. "I think I'm pregnant."

Carlisle was in shock and walked over to her. "I'll get everything ready just go lay down and relax."

Avery nodded as she laid down. Her mind was on her mate and son. She wondered how they would respond when they learn if she was pregnant. She felt the gel and looked up to see just that. "Oh my god." She mumbled. "Eleazar wasn't lying."

"Congratulations." Carlisle said as Avery sighed. "Go rest."
~~~
Edward arrived back to see Aaron sleeping with his arms around Avery and smiled. "What did Carlisle say?"

"I'm in fact pregnant, but this pregnancy might be normal." She says. "We just have to wait and find out."

Edward nodded and kissed her as he sat beside her. Aaron was still asleep making his parents smile. "He's excited."

"He wants the baby to be a girl."

Edward chuckled and cuddled with his mate. He was just glad that everything was going to be okay. "I love you, Avery."

"I love you."

Esme walked in and smiled as she looked at her sister. "Avery, I need your help to find out how you want the nursery to look like for the newest member."

"Okay." She said as she moved Aaron.

Edward covered his son up and walked with Avery to help pick what they would like for the baby. Aaron raised up and smiled as everything was perfect. Now to keep Bella from finding out.