Eight💋

Lola was sitting in her bedroom. She had shut herself off from Tom since he had been with Rose. She didn't trust him to not go there again.

The door opened and Rachel walked in. She smiled. "Hello love. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. What's up?"

Rachel shrugged. "Can I not ask how my daughter is?" She asked as she looked at her.

Lola nodded. She sighed. "I need to see Madison. I left my coursework at her place," she said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "You're always there aren't you? Do you like it there?"

"Yeah."

***
Lola went to Madison's. Her cousin let her in. She sighed. "I can't keep quiet. I have to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I saw Tom with Rose Kelly. They were kissing and looked like they were going to have sex," Lola said.

Madison frowned. "I knew there was something going on with him. Are you sure babes?" She asked.

Lola nodded and sighed. She sat on the sofa. "I know you went with Max which was wrong. But I can't sit back and not tell you."

Madison nodded. She looked at her. "Thank you for telling me. Max and I aren't getting back together. It's not happening there. And now looks like I'm going to have to dump Tom," she told her.

Lola wiped away her tears. She knew that she had to tell Madison. But she knew deep down, she wanted Tom to herself.

***
Lola went to school. Rachel was there. She frowned. "Are you waiting for me?" She asked as she looked at her.

Rachel sighed. "No love. I wanted to know you were okay. You seemed upset this morning."

Lola rolled her eyes. "I'm fine mum. I'm just having a rough couple of days," she told her.

Rachel wasn't convinced. But she said nothing. She knew her daughter and she knew when she was hiding something from her. "You know that you can talk to me love. I hope you know that."

"I know. But everything is fine. Do you trust me?" Lola asked as she looked at her mum.

Rachel nodded and smiled. "I do trust you."

***
Lola looked up as Tom stormed into the common room. He glared at Lola. "You told Madison about me and Rose? Are you an idiot?" He asked.

Lola rolled her eyes. "She had to know. You're a jerk. You're sleeping with Madison, with me and with Rose. How has your dick not dropped off yet?"

Tom scoffed. "Well now she's dumped me, I don't need you anymore. I'll stick with Rose. At least she isn't a cheap tart," he spat.

"Excuse me?"

Tom and Lola turned to see Madison standing there. She glared. "Why are you calling my cousin a cheap tart? How dare you."

Tom rolled his eyes. "Not hard to see where she gets it from. I know you slept with Max. But you were always saying how you'd never go back there. You're just full of crap," he said as he walked off.

Madison looked at Lola and sighed. "What's going on? And don't tell me that it's nothing when it's clearly something," she said.

Lola shrugged. "It's nothing. I just went mad at him for sleeping with Rose. And he doesn't like it."

"No. I'm not convinced. Tell me the truth please babes."

Lola shook her head and rolled her eyes. "There is nothing to tell. I promise you."

***
Lola was standing in the playground. Tom walked towards her and sighed. "Look. Madison can't find out about us."

"Go away. You called me a cheap tart and I'm not. So leave me alone," Lola said as she walked off.

But she had no idea how Max Tyler heard everything. And he was going to ruin Tom Clarkson.