Two💋

Lola sighed to herself as she stood in her room. She sat in her bedroom window archway as Rachel walked in and looked to her and smiled "I'm off to bed, it's getting late Lola, you should too" Rachel said as Lola looked to her and smiled "I will soon, I jut need to finish off this week" Lola said as she sat with a book next to her "night love" Rachel said as Lola smiled. Lola waited a few minutes before she tossed the book aside and stood up. She pulled off the dressing down that she was wearing and smirked as she looked in front of the mirror. She was out to meet Tom and knew it was the only time that she could get away to see him. Lola smirked to herself as she made the bed to look as if she was asleep in it. She walked to her window and climbed down as she walked down the street and smirked as she saw toms car, she got in the car and sat next to him.

Tom looked to her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She smirked into the kiss as she placed a hand on his cheek "come on, I booked us a hotel room and I'll have you back for five before your mum or Madison wakes" he said as Lola looked to him and smirked "you just love it, keeping me as your dirty little secret don't you?" Lola teased as he looked to her and rolled his eyes "I do" he said as he leant in and kissed her as he drove them off to the hotel.

***
Lola walked into the hotel room and over to the bed as Tom walked over as he grabbed her waist so that he was between her legs "just us" he said as he kissed her passionately, Lola ran her hands through his hair and smirked as they undressed as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her

***

Lola Got to school and school as she stood in the hallway with michaela as Madison walked over to her "Lola, can I have a word" she asked as Lola nodded. Lola walked over to her "your getting close to max again, mads, I'm worried" Lola said as Madison looked to her and smiled "you don't need to worry, I wanted to talk to you over Tom, I think that he is cheating on me and I don't know what to do" Madison said as Lola looked to her and smiled. Lola knew she felt bad over her and Tom but she also knew they couldn't be together and that it was just sex

"You don't need to worry, Tom is a good guy and he wouldn't cheat on you, look at you, it's going to be okay, don't worth, just talk to him and stay away from max, he is the one who hurt you before not Tom" Lola said as Madison looked to her and smiled. Lola felt bad for lying but she knew that no one could know over her and Tom.