Five💋

Lola was rushed into the hospital. Madison and Rachel went with her. Rachel didn't know what was wrong with her daughter and she was worried.

The doctors rushed Lola into the room. Rachel sat down with Madison. "Did she tell you she was feeling ill?" Madison asked.

"I didn't believe her. She's always lying about stuff like this," Rachel said as she looked at her niece.

Madison sighed. "Okay. She'll be okay Rach. She's tough," she told her.

***
Tom arrived at the hospital. He wanted to know if Lola was okay. But was going to use the fact he and Madison were together and wanting to be there for her.

He saw them sitting outside. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Babe. Didn't think you'd come. Thanks," Madison said as she stood up and kissed Tom.

"I was worried about Lola. Has there been any news?" He asked.

Rachel shook her head. "Nothing yet Tom. I'm worried now."

***
It was around half an hour before a doctor came out. Rachel stood up. "Is my daughter okay?" She asked.

"Yes she's fine. We've done a number of tests. And we basically think it was exhaustion which caused her to collapse. She will be fine. She's just on an IV drip. We'll leave her for a couple more hours. And if everything checks out, she can go home," the doctor said.

Rachel nodded. She sighed. "I'm going to get some coffee. There's a Starbucks about fifteen minutes from here."

"Rach. She's your daughter. Don't you want to be here?" Madison asked.

"I'll come back."

***

Tom walked into Lola's room. He smiled when he saw her. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Lola nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Does my mum and Madison know you're here?"

"Yeah. Madison has gone to get you some chocolate. She sent me in here so you weren't on your own," Tom said as he sat down. He took her hand. "You has me worried. Don't do that to me again," he said.

Lola smiled. "Thanks. I'm okay though. Just tired."

"Yeah you will be."

***
Lola had been discharged and Rachel still hadn't come back. Madison smiled. "Tom is going to take us to my place? Your mum isn't answering."

"She never does. But I'm okay."

Madison smiled. She went to get Lola a wheelchair. Tom pulled Lola into his arms. "You're so amazing."

"Thank you."

Their lips briefly touched. Tom sighed and pulled away. "We shouldn't do this here," he said.

"I know. When can I see you?" Lola asked as she looked at him.

Tom smiled. "Soon. I promise. I'll pick you up when you're better and we'll go to a hotel."

***
Lola fell asleep as soon as she sat down on the sofa. Madison knew that there was something going on with Lola and Tom. But she didn't know what. And she didn't know how she could prove it.

Tom smiled. "I should go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Okay."

***
When Lola woke, she heard moans coming from the bedroom. She got annoyed thinking that it was Tom. Lola stood up and started to bang the cupboards.

She frowned when Max Tyler came out of the bedroom. Lola was shocked. "Mads?"

"Lola. I didn't think you'd wake up yet. Max was just..."

"I know why Max was here. Aren't you meant to be with Tom?" Lola asked as she looked at her.

Madison sighed. "It was a moment of weakness. It shouldn't have happened. I do love Tom," she said as Max left.

Lola said nothing. But she had no idea that her life was going to drastically change. And it wouldn't be good for her.