Six💋

Lola was going back to school since she had been in hospital. Rachel had been off with her lately and she didn't know why.

Lola walked downstairs and sighed as she saw her mum with Adam Fleet. She didn't like him and she didn't know why.

Rachel looked at her. "Come on. I'll take you in."

"No. Madison said she was going to pick me up. She's helping me with some work," Lola said.

Rachel nodded. But she sighed. She didn't know why Lola never wanted to be around her lately.

***
Lola was waiting outside for Madison. She smiled when her cousin pulled up. "Get in midget. We're going to school," she said.

Lola smiled. "Hi. Thank you for picking me up. I just don't want to be around mum or Adam," she told her.

"It's cool. Look. You're not going to say anything about me and Max? It was a stupid moment of weakness and I regret it so much," she said.

Lola shook her head. "I won't say anything. I promise."

"Thanks babes. I just... I love Tom and what happened with Max was stupid. It shouldn't have happened," Madison told her.

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. There was no one there. She looked up as Tom walked in. "Hey you."

"Hi."

Tom sat down and took her hand. "You've been missed. I think you're definitely miss popular," he said.

Lola shrugged and nodded. "I'm not. I just don't take crap from anyone. And everyone wants to be my friend."

Tom laughed and nodded. He sighed. "You could come over tonight if you want to? We can cuddle up and have a movie."

Lola looked at him. She didn't know if she could. She didn't trust herself to not blurt out about Madison and Max.

***
Lola was sitting in Maths. She sighed as she didn't understand what they were learning about. She looked at the teacher. "Why are we learning this? It won't change what I want to do in life. I won't want to do maths."

"Lola."

"No. I'm sick of this. I hate Maths and I don't care about it either," Lola said as she stood up and walked out.

Lola didn't know why she had walked out of Maths. She just didn't understand it at all. She didn't know if she could do it.

***
Lola walked into Madison's office. She sat down. "I hate Maths."

"What happened?"

Lola sighed and sat on the desk. "I walked out of Maths. I can't do it. I'm dumb. I'm thick."

Madison smiled and looked at her. "You're not dumb or thick babes. Maths is rubbish. Hence why I don't teach it. But, I can help you out?" She asked.

Lola smiled and nodded. She walked off knowing that she couldn't do maths and she felt like she would fail.

***
Lola made her way to Tom's house. She didn't know why she had gone there, but she was there. She wanted him. And she was going to have him.

Tom let her in and smiled. "Hey. I didn't think you'd turn up," he said.

Lola frowned. She heard someone walk downstairs and pushed the door open. She saw Rose Kelly walking downstairs. "O-Oh."

"Lola."

Lola walked out and felt the tears. She had to do something. She had so many secrets that she was keeping. But how long could she keep them all in?