Eleven💋

Lola knew that Max knew about her and Tom. And she knew she was worried that everything was going to come crashing down on her. And Tom was going to end up getting into trouble.

She woke that morning to Rachel on the phone. Lola grabbed her dressing gown and walked downstairs. Rachel smiled. "Hey love. I've got an LEA meeting today. Something to do with what's going on at the school. Do you want to come in with me or I can get Madison to come and pick you up."

"Madison. That way I don't I have to come in too early."

Rachel nodded. She called Madison to come pick up Lola and she left.

***
Lola walked out to Madison's car. Madison smiled. "Hey. So you don't have to worry. I've sorted the whole Tom and Max thing. Max won't say anything at all. He knows I can end his career if he does say something."

Lola sighed in relief. She looked at her. "Thank you so much. I just... I don't want to ruin anyones life."

Madison nodded. "I get that. But you have to be careful. Sleeping with your teacher isn't the right way to go. And if this is ever found out,
I didn't know. I can get into so much trouble for this. And I'm not losing my job," she told her.

Lola nodded and sighed. "I know. I'm sorry."

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. Tom walked in and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" He asked.

Lola nodded. "Yeah. It's been sorted. Mr Tyler won't say anything. But she's risking so much for us Tom. Her career."

"I know. But I think that we're worth the risk. In fact I know we are worth it. We just have to wait until we can prove it. And that's when you've left school."

Lola smiled. "I know that we're worth it. We always have been."

"Good. Now do you wanna come over tonight? I can make my famous chilli and chocolate," Tom said as he stood up.

Lola grinned and nodded. She watched as he walked off and sighed. Lola knew that her relationship with Tom was worth all the risks. But she also knew that so much could go wrong. And she was worried.

***
Tom walked into the office. He saw Madison there with Max. Max smirked. "Can I help you Tom?" He asked.

Tom scoffed. "No. I need to speak to Madison."

Madison followed Tom out of the office. She looked at him. "What's this about?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Thank you. For keeping me and Lola a secret. I appreciate it," he told her.

Madison rolled her eyes. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for Lola. I don't want her to have her life ruined. She's got too much good stuff going on for her. So don't think this is for you. It's for her."

***
Lola made her way back home. Rachel hadn't been in school all day. Lola sighed as she walked into the house. Rachel smiled. "Hey love. How was it?" She asked.

"It was okay. I just don't feel too well."

Rachel smiled and nodded. "Go and have a hot bath then love. And I'll make you some dinner."

Lola walked upstairs and sighed. But she had no idea how everything was going to be made so much more complicated.