TwentyOne💋

Lola knew she and Tom were needing to make a choice about the baby. She wanted to know what he wanted. She knew what she wanted. But she didn't know what he wanted.

She was worried that they wouldn't the same thing. She wanted the baby. But she was worried he wouldn't want the baby. It wasn't easy. And she was worried.

She knew she was overthinking it. And it was something she didn't need or want. She wanted her life to be simple. But it was far from simple.

She was constantly overthinking a lot. She needed to somehow get it back to normal.

All she knew was that her head was a mess. And she didn't know how to cope with it all.

Morning came all too quickly for her. She sighed as she rolled onto her back. She felt like she could go back to sleep. She wanted nothing more than to have a simple life. But it wasn't meant to be.

The door opened and Madison walked in. She looked to her and smiled. "Hey. Good morning."

"Hi."

Madison sat on the bed and took her hand. She smiled. "Have you made your mind up about what you wanna do?" She asked as she looked to her.

Lola sighed. She smiled. "I want to keep it. But I don't know if the dad does. He said we would talk. But we haven't yet," she told her.

Madison nodded and sighed. She looked to her. "You have to somehow talk. Find out what he wants too," she said.

"I'm gonna have to. I have to do this soon as time is running out. And I don't want to be doing this alone," Lola said as she nestled into her bed.

Madison smiled. She pulled her into an hug. Wanting her to be okay.

***
Lola went into school. She saw Tom and smiled as she looked to him. "Hey. So can we talk today? I mean... I have to make a choice about what to do."

Tom nodded. He smiled. "Sure. I'll pick you up tonight. And then we can talk," he said as he looked to her.

Lola smiled. She saw the smile on his face. "Do you wanna keep it? Be a dad?" She asked.

Tom nodded. "I do. I love the idea of being a dad. I've helped raise Chlo and Mika. But I want to be a dad to my own," he told her.

Lola nodded. She smiled as she looked to him. "Well I should go inside. I don't wanna be late," she said as she walked off.

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Rachel walked in. "Hey love. You okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded. "I think I'm going to keep the baby. I know it's not going to be easy. But I think I can do this,"'she told her.

Rachel smiled. She knew she was going to support her daughter. She was just worried that she was going to struggle.

But Rachel had no idea how secrets from her past were about to come out and haunt her daughter.