TwentyTwo💋

Lola knew how she and Tom had talked about keeping the baby. It wasn't going to be easy. She knew that. Especially as she was still in school.

But that didn't mean that Lola couldn't do it. She was going to do it. To prove to herself that she could go far in life while she was a young mum.

Lola was thankful that Tom wanted to be there. And wanted to be a dad to the baby. No one knew Tom was the father. And she wasn't sure how it would work when the baby came.

She knew that she needed to sit and think things over. She needed to have a proper chat with Tom about what to do. Knowing that it was going to come around a lot sooner than she thought.

She knew she needed to prepare for the baby. But also her exams. The whole thing was stressful enough without the pregnancy. But Lola was determined to do it. One way or another.

All she knew was that things were changing for her. And she was worried about it all. But she was excited too.

Morning came and she walked into the kitchen. Madison was sitting there. She handed Lola a bacon sandwich. "Here you go. You need to keep your strength up," she said.

Lola smiled. She sat down and ate it. She looked around. "Wheres mum?" She asked.

"I have no idea. I got here and she was gone. Haven't seen her today. Hence why I have given you a beautiful bacon sandwich. Instead of fruit and boring stuff," Madison told her.

Lola smiled and nodded. She sighed. "I spoke to the dad and he said he wants to keep the baby. So I guess I'm going to be a mum. I'm so scared though," she told her.

"It's understandable. You're only young. It's to be expected. So you don't need to worry about anything. I'm gonna be here for you. Okay?" Madison said.

Lola nodded. Knowing how she was freaking out.

***
Lola went into school. She saw Tom who smiled to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Lola nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just freaking out about the whole having a baby thing. But I'm kinda excited for it too? I mean, I know I'm young. But I honestly feel like I can do it."

Tom smiled. "You won't do it alone. I'll be there with you. And I do think we need to speak to Mr Tyler about this. We can't risk a student finding out and telling everyone," he told her.

Lola frowned. She knew she was freaking out about the whole thing. And she didn't really want anyone knowing. She looked to him. "Do you think you're going to lose your job?" She asked.

Tom shrugged and smiled. "I don't know what will happen. But as long as it's Max we talk to, it should be okay."

***
Lola was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Rachel walked in. "Where have you been?" Lola asked. Knowing she was worried about her mum.

Rachel smiled and shook her head. "Meetings all morning. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

Lola watched as Rachel walked off. Not knowing how things were about to completely change with the Mason family.