You Reek of Sin

This is my take on what happened before Lucifer returned from Hell and the real reason why Maze teamed up will Micheal. Was it voluntary or was it a manipulation?

God had only been on earth for a few hours and already, Lucifer wished that he could walk away. Sad thing is that he can't. His father would track him down wherever he would go and he would might as well settle down. Maze cuddled close to the devil as a sign of submission but he kept moving away from her. This saddened her as she knew it was her own fault that he was moving away for her. " I'm sorry Lucifer", she softly said as she moved closer as he kept moving away. " Michael used me and turned me against you. I shouldn't have listened and should have known that you would come out the dominant male in this pride", she slithered closer to him. She reached out for him but when her hand touched his thigh, he did not move away. Technology, he would fall off the couch if he moved any further. She had him at the edge but her touch did not faze him as her hand went further up his body.

Her hand gave a hard but gentle pat on his angelhood and he let out a low groan from the impact. Her hand stopped at his chest and her eyes begged for him to look at her. His eyes were fixed on the wall with his head turned away from her. " Lucifer...", he did not turn. It wasn't her betrayal that hurt him but the fact that she was in his bed with his twin brother. The devil wasn't very big on sharing and let's just say that Lucifer had a strong claim on his right hand demon.

When he first saw her when he returned from hell, she reeked of his brother. A clear sign that he was allover her the other night but Maze had a secret that she was ashamed of. He was frozen and no long responsive to her touch but maybe the truth would bring life. " He forced me to betray you, Lucifer because he did something that you would never do to me. He raped me and told me about my mother after. I was afraid that you wouldn't want me anymore and think that I was weak ...", her words came with pain.

*Flashback*

Michael: Just wait until Lucifer finds out about our... fun little game. What will he think? That your are... Broken? Worthless? Roten? No one will want you and neither will he little demon because you reek of sin! ".

*Flashback Ends*

The mention of rape made him turn automatically and his eyes were deep with something she couldn't quite grasp. Concern? Anger? Or maybe both. But one thing was certain, he didn't look too happy. " Mazikeen, I need you to tell me exactly what Michael did to you. I'm not mad at you because now I know it wasn't upon your will and he used his actions upon you as a manipulation.", his words came out as a small whisper. His hand gently wiped away a tear that fell as he spoke and just like that Maze told him what had happened the night before his return. With every word, his blood boiled and his eyes flashed red like an ongoing police siren. His hatred for his younger brother grew with the revaluation of his sin in full detail.

Maze followed closely behind Lucifer as they walked twords Linda's house. Everyone was gathering for a social dinner but the devil couldn't careless. Hell, he didn't care if I was Christmas. His blood was boiling to the point that he would explode upon setting eyes on his twin. He knocked impatiently and bursted into the house upon the slightest opening. Ella was pushed behind the door with force as Lucifer let himself in with Maze trailing close behind. " Oh man! Someone's in a bad mood", Ella said as she closed the door while rubbing her back and head. Lucifer was smoking with anger that he ignored all the looks and calls as he bolted twords his brother. Without a second to lose, Lucifer grabbed his twin by the collar and dragged him out the door. Everyone was shocked and ran out to see what was wrong. Everyone except Trixie, she was told to stay inside and watch over Charlie while the adults went outside.

Lucifer threw blow after blow and didn't allow his brother a chance to even breathe. " Lucifer! Stop!", yelled Amenadiel as he tried to separated the two angels. Lucifer had a hard grip on Michael and with one last blow, sent his brother tumbling to the ground. With Michael on the ground, Amenadiel tried to restrain his other brother by pulling him back. " Get Up! Get Up! Get up you good for nothing bastard! How dare you touch Maze and without her consent! You thought I wouldn't find out but guess what? I have! And now, I'm going to make you pay!!", he escaped his brother's grip and tackled his brother to the ground once again. Daniel tried helping Amenadiel by pulled Lucifer but he was just tossed a few feet away. If Amenadiel couldn't separate them. What chance did a human have? Michael fought against his angry brother but it was no use. Lucifer was driven by anger and the redness in his eyes was proof of that. He wouldn't stop and he nearly killed his twin with his savage attacks if it wasn't for his father's intervention. With his last blow, he knocked Michael unconscious with a hard hit to the chest.

Once his brother was out cold, he was finally satisfied. He turned away from his twin in disgust and was immediately wrapped in an embrace. Maze was scared of Michael hurting Lucifer but what she saw tonight was breathtaking. She saw her king defending her honor and the realization hit her, he truly did care. After all she had done, he still stood up for her and loved her enough to soothe her. He left with Maze without another word and he didn't turn back at Chloe's words. His wings took them to the place were he would heal her from his brother's sexual assault.

They landed in a holly place. A real diamond in the ruff, an oasis. A small patch of heaven among the vast desert. The oasis was fruitful and water was sweet. Fruit grew in every tree and everything was for them. All except for the large tree in the deep end of the spring. The apples were red and ripe but Lucifer knew it was forbidden. It was the tree of knowledge and the every thing that banished the first humans so long ago but that too was Michael's influence. Maze obayed him as she stood clear of the tempting tree. They were both naked as there was no need for clothes. The garden was hidden to all humans and no human could ever enter. The angel kissed his demon with tenderness and his wings promised protection. He made love to her and filled her with his light. It wouldn't be the first time he made love to her and not just sex. She was cleaned from his brother's sin and the pain she once felt was replaced by desire.

After his glow died down, he collapsed to the side of her and was beyond exhausted. He had cleaned her completely and proved that he was the better twin. He layed on his back as his demon straddled him and lick his defined abdomen. Her eyes were filled with love and gratitude because he truly was an angel. Her angel.

Hi everyone! I'm done with my finals and I wanted to write a little something in honor of Season 5 part 2 of Lucifer. I can't wait to see what this season has in store for all of us and like always. I love hearing your feedback and your opinions. I'll be updating this book every soon! - Izzy