Snake Fun

It was another normal day at the station. This particular day was one of the boring ones, mostly filled with lots of paper work. No fresh homicides and no case, yet. Lucifer sat down next to the Detective as she worked on her paper work. Remotely asking if she was available Saturday night for another date. They had been dating ever since he returned from hell. Ever so often he would fly down for a week  to restore order if needed. But most of the time he remained by his love's side.

A few hours passed and Lucifer was fast asleep on the desk while the Detective continued to work. Then, a small voice brought him back from his dream. As he came back, he realized that the voice was Trixie. " Hi Lucifer. I'm taking care of my class pet today. Want to see him?", she said holding a large cardboard box with little holes on the top. He yawned in silence, as he singled to her with his hands to proceed. " You'll love him", she said as she walked over to his side of the desk and opened the lid. He peaked in and upon seeing the creature, he panicked, " BLOODY HELL!". He pushed himself back from his chair and left quickly. Upon seeing her partner/ boyfriend leave, she mumbled to herself, " What got into him?". He ran in a hurry to Ella's lab. " Hi. Luc....", Ella's words were cut short when he locked himself in her private restroom. " ....ifer. When you got to go. You got to go".

Chloe entered the lab upon the disappearance of Lucifer. Ella motioned for door and left to give them some privacy. " ( knocking) Lucifer? What's wrong? It's been half an hour.... Are you afraid of snakes?", she said in a soft voice. For a moment there was no response but soon his voice was heard from the other side, " I have a thing about snakes Detective. Leave me here until the place is clear. Please". Lucifer seemed to have a problem with snakes but that was normal. Many people were scared of snakes. Even the bible referred to him as such, a snake. Which was not the case. Well, she knew for scertin that he couldn't stay in the restroom forever. He would, if needed be. If Lucifer was afraid, then she just needed to help him face his fear. Maybe he could be brave and face it if given the right circumstances.

Trixie's class pet was named, Loki. Mainly due to the creature's mischiefious behavior. Loki is a scarlet kingsnake which means that he's harmless but he could easily get himself into trouble. Chloe used this to her advantage to get Lucifer to face his fear. She took Loki out of his habitat and placed him around her neck. Loki was also used as a stage snake and knew his choking routine. He simply wrapped around Chloe's neck, not causing any harm. He did not squeeze but gently made himself appear to do so. Before doing this, she told the other officers her plan and locked the lab door to not set up alarm bells. She got on the floor and began to act. She gagged and took in sharp breaths, " Lucifer! Luci....er!!!!". She placed her hands under the snakes body to make it appear as if it was squeezing the life out of her.

Lucifer called out to her but upon not hearing her reply, he opened the door to find the snack wrapped around her neck. He ran to her, forgetting about his fear and quickly removed the snack. He tossed it aside as he carried her out, leaving the snake behind. " Detective! Chloe, are you ok?", his eyes looking at her in worry. His hand going up and down her neck in search of any injuries. She smiled and laughed a little at his reaction. " Calm down sweet horns. I'm ok, Loki pretended to choke me. In that way you could face your fear and it worked", he had no idea if to be mad or impressed. He hugged her and was relieved that she was in no real danger. After taking a moment for himself, he went back to the lab. "Well, little one. You scared the hell out of the devil today. ( he picked up Loki with his hands) Let's have some fun and see who else we can scare".  The snake wrapped around his arm as he walked over to Daniel. Upon seeing the creature on Lucifer's arm, Daniel suddenly decided to use the restroom. The devil had a good laugh as he watched Detective Douche dash for the exit instead after realizing that the restroom was a bad idea. Chloe just shock her head at him and continueed with her work. It did seem that the devil did have something incommon with a snake,a good sence of fun and humor.

😈🐍This story is based off of a video that Amiee Garcia posted a few days ago. Regarding, a snake that Tom Ellis handled on the set of Lucifer Season 5.🐍😈