A Deal With The Devil

The night was getting colder as winter approached. The Detective had finally came to terms with her feelings. She loved Lucifer and didn't want him to leave. That night, he stayed with her. They laid on the bed together. Not having sex but just trying to spend as much time with each other. Their kisses depended each time they kissed. Soon they laid asleep with his arms wrapped around her protectively as she sleeps. The night soon turned to day.

At four in the morning a creature enters the nightclub. She came with a purpose and went through a hidden door that was in the cellar. It had multiplied paths. A path that lead outside, a path that lead to the bottom bar and a path that lead to the Penthouse. That was exactly where she was headed. The pathway was dark but that was not a problem. She knew this path and her master's smell was hard to miss. She entered the Penthouse and observed it. It had changed very little since the last time she'd seen it. She saw her master sleeping in his bed and she approached. Lucifer woke up to a small sensation of biting on his hand. He looked, " Lux?, it's time… isn't it?". Lux bowed before her master and urged him to get up. He eventually did get up and wrote a letter that he left at the bar. He stood over Chloe and leaned down, to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. The kiss was gentle and it pained him to leave her but it was for the best. Demons were defying him and he needed to keep them from escaping hell, to keep order. They had escaped Hell once and he was going to make sure they never did so again. Lux stood at the balcony as she waited for him. He walked over to the creature and unfolded his wings. With a last glacy at his Detective, he flapped his wings and was lifted into the air. Lux jumped into the air and followed her master back to Hell.

Lux was no ordinary creature. She is the wolf of Hell and Lucifer's most oldest friend. She fell alongside him from heaven and joined him in Hell. Mazikeen was the first demon Lucifer had encountered after the fall and  was accepted by him. Just like them, they felt abandoned and betrayed by their own kind. Maze had proven herself from time to time to be the best demon and was rewarded by being at Lucifer's side. When it came to his vacation, he left Mazikeen incharge and went to earth with Lux. He gave her a collar that was forged in Hell and it gave her the ability to fly. Lux was a beautiful black female wolf, she was gifted to him by his mother. She did anything for him and it was her job to protect him. She had been doing so for his entire existence. Since the beginning of time.

They flew up most of the stairs but walked the last few steps. The demons bowed down as their king sat on his throne with the Hell wolf sitting near the throne. Hell was created for no demon to be able to rule or get to the throne for that matter. Only an Angel could rule and the only demon that could get to his throne was Mazikeen. That was only because he trusted Maze and there were many others who were loyal to him but he didn't trust them fully. Upon their arrival, one of the youngest demons approached the throne but was held 20 steps back by Lux. The demon fell to her knees upon the snap of the Hell wolf and the gaze of her king. " Oh mighty Dark Lord. My name is KC, one of the youngest daughters of Lilith. I was abandoned by my mother just a few years after your departure from Hell. I did not go to earth with the others. I stayed loyal to the crown. I am here to serve you and to pledge myself to thee that you're my only king". KC was young, about nine years of age. Still too young to be of worth to Lucifer but she held her head high and claimed her respects. Lucifer himself smiled at the demon and put her on trial for now. He told her that she will take care of Lux and that she will be put to the test. That she will be challenged and that she will  have the chance to prove herself. For what does a young demon have to offer the devil?

Every day, the young demon would brush the wolf and kept her clean. With regular bathing every few days. She also brushed her teeth and made sure that she looked as amazing as her king. Lux would always sleep with her king,which was a good but the young demon was put to guard the door, every night. During the day after her duties, she would patrol the doors with Lux and once they reached the throne, she would stand guard, exactly 20 steps below. The demon was not allowed to eat, drink, or sleep. She had to stay awake regardless of her sleepiness. Time moves slower in hell than it does on earth. Chloe's fears were coming true. Lucifer was forgetting LA with all his responsibility in hell and watching a young demon. Slowly as time passed, he was forgetting about her was well.