Unkie!!!

Saying goodbye to Chloe was the hardest thing the fallen angel ever had to do. Especially now, that he knew that his beautiful Detective was with child. His child. Their child. He hated that he had to leave his family but somehow fate would heal things in time. Lucifer walked down the halls of hell as he walked over to his throne to oversee his kingdom. His mind was set still as he turned the corner to hear a small but soft cry. It wasn't the usual horrified cries that he typically heard in hell. This one was full of sadness and sorrow. His feet carried him closer to the sound and his eyes filled with sorrow as his eyes landed on his little brother. Michael was on his knees, scrubbing the tiles of hell with nothing but a toothbrush. His hands trembled as his tortured task never ended. His exposed back revealed his open wounds left by the flaming sword and a thick chain wrapped tightly around his ankle. The tortured angel did not notice his brother's presence and continued his given task. He stretched his body to try and reach a hard to reach spot; ignoring the dangling sound of the chain. He pulled so hard that he eventually got off balance and fell hard to the floor with a painful cry. His ankle sprained by his efforts and his tears wishing for a sweet death to finally come. In death, he would be free of his torment and the wicked chain that pulled him down.

Meanwhile, the lord of hell stood frozen in his spot with a look of pure horror. How could he have been so cruel? Had he no heart? Had he not learned his father's lesson about forgiveness and redemption? This was sinful even for the devil. No one deserved to be punished and humiliated like this. Upon hearing another painful cry from his brother, he ran over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. " Michael", he said softly and his little brother looked up at him with fear. He had a look of pure pain on his face and tears stained his skin. " I'm sorry... I'm... sorry", his brother said between waves of pain. His pain was unbearable, even for an angel. His vision turned dark as his face almost hit the cold floor if it weren't for the devil's quick reflexes. Lucifer broke the chain and carried his brother  bridal style. He flew to the stables and placed his brother on his back on the soft hay. His brother was cold despite the warm temperatures of the stables. Besides that, his ankle was not sprained but broken. Lucifer knew it was all his fault as it was him who chose the punishment. To make things right, Lucifer took his own shift off and laid next to his brother with his glowing wings spread wide. The warm glow from his wings healed his brother's outer and internal wounds. His body stopped trembling and relaxed for the first time in many years. This brought a smile to has face as he looked upon his sleeping brother, " Father be with you brother. I am truly sorry for the pain that I have caused, you. I spoke of second chances but never allowed you to learn what you did wrong. Punishing you too harshly was my own doing but a ray of hope there might still be in this. I have gotten word that my daughter was just born; watch over her one night a year, Michael". Despite his sleepy state, Michael heard every word and couldn't disagree with his brother's words. It was better than scrubbing the hellish tiles that's for sure.  

Michael's eyes opened and he found himself looking at a very angry demon. He frowned as it was clear that he wasn't welcomed but yet again, he didn't know where he was. As he turned to look around, he found himself to be on the floor of the penthouse. He was no longer in Hell but in the city of angels. Without warning, a demon roughly pinned him to the ground in a headlock. The demon's dagger slightly hovered his face, promising to reopen the healed scar. The angel struggled to get out of her tight grasp but it was nearly impossible.  Her hold on his neck increased with every second. " Maze! Don't hurt him!", yelled the voice of a woman who the angel recognized to be the first woman. Eve ran to the angel's aid and tried to  loosen the hold on the angel's neck. "What did Lucifer say? Michael is here on a mission and is to not be harmed. He is to be treated as the prince he is. He is the crown prince of hell.", said Eve as she pulled the demon away from the angel. The angel gasped for air and moved away quickly as he tried to regain his respiration. Eve walked over to him and kneeled down to his level. She offered her hand to him with a kind smile, " I apologize for that, God be with you, Michael". He stared at her with disbelief at first but her eyes held no anger within but pure kindness. He took her hand and allowed her to kiss the back of his hand. He had forgotten the old custom the early humans had to show respect to his kind. A kiss always followed by kneeling before them. She spoke to him in Hebrew but he understood every word. She had said, " May the lord be with you", and he gratefully said the words back. Maze was still unsure of trusting him but she owed it to Lucifer; to give his little brother a second chance.